• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Total gym beginner

    Beginner Fitness: Total gym beginner


    Total gym beginner

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I am a 22 trans woman who wants to get in shape. I wanna have strength in my arms but not have cannons, abs or a nice tight flat tummy, with an incredible lower body. What are some muscle groups to work on together? What are good exercises for those groups? If I work out 5 days a week how many should be leg day vs arm day vs ab day? I'm so sick of being over weight and I feel like working out will finally help me feel more feminine. Any help Is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/lex-is
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a single plate?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I bought a weight set from a guy on craigslist but he only had one 45lb plate bc the other one broke a while ago. I want to have another one to complete the pair but all the plates I can find only sell in pairs.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Ad-5362
    [link] [comments]

    Need motivation

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Anyone have any good methods to motivate themselves? All I wanna do is start walking every day..for now. I tell myself I'll start but i never do, I've asked my friends but they're never up for it.

    Any tips on how to hype myself up lol

    submitted by /u/kio_X
    [link] [comments]

    Is "Home Workout-No Equipment" by Leap Fitness Group a waste of time???

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    I wasn't really an athlethic guy but I was always between a little overweight and slim at the same time,2nd day now and I just want to know...should I keep using said app's routines?Has anyone used this app and is it worth it??

    submitted by /u/boiboiisaboi
    [link] [comments]

    im 14 and im 5,9 and im 225 lbs and i have 33.4 bmi and im a pretty big boy and i recently have been working out. ive been working out for atleast 1 month and a half and i just want to lose weight and gain muslce at the same time and i just want to know if i should lose weight or gain weight

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    how do i put on muscle faster

    submitted by /u/Nervous-Ad-7774
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I'm 21 F, my current weight is 46 and height is 5'6. I want to gain and become active. I never worked out, I was always lazy or too tired to even walk and that got worse in covid as I never left my house or bed to be precise. Now it's like that I can't even walk for 5 mins or workout for 10 mins because I feel like dying. I get short of breath and feel like throwing up. Also, I have 2 neuro disorder. RLS and excessive sleepiness along with depression. I did my blood test, everything was fine except I got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in 2k18 for which I take medication. I just need you to give me a plan I can follow and I feel like losing all hope but I need to workout as my body is literally telling me that either I get back on track or I'll be dead soon. I started with push-ups, lunges, donkey kicks, sit stands and pull ups. It's been a week and I know I never even walked for more than 15 mins so it's gonna be a tough battle. But I wanna get better so any advice is welcomed. :) My diet includes- tea in the morning. Followed by normal lunch including green vegetables and chapatis Then evening tea and then dinner same as lunch.

    submitted by /u/CEOofAnxietyy
    [link] [comments]

    im 5,9 and im 225 lbs and i have 33.4 bmi and im a pretty big boy and i recently have been working out. ive been working out for atleast 1 month and a half and i just want to lose weight and gain muslce at the same time and i want to know if i should lose weight or gain weight and put on muscle

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Beginner mobility & flexibility program on free app

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Boostcamp, a free fitness app, just partnered with a world-class mobility coach Matt Hsu to launch a 10-week mobility program. Matt is the founder of Upright Health and his YouTube channel has over 300K subscribers.

    Program: Length & Strength

    Who is it for?

    • This 10-week mobility program is for the modern day person who feels stiff and inflexible
    • Great for beginners, those that never go to the gym, or those that are always at the gym
    • Video guidance with text tips for each exercise

    Why this program?

    • It's made to improve the way you move. It's not just about stretching. It's about learning how to use muscles in new positions so that you can gain flexibility AND strength
    • Progression-based. Exercises increase in difficulty automatically after 2-3 weeks.
    • It's short. Aim to follow the program ~3x a week for 10-20 in per session

    How to use?

    • You can find it for free on Boostcamp app. Available on iOS and Android. We also have beginner programs for at-home bodyweight, gym, and cardio.
    • We rely on voluntary tipping. No ads or other hidden monetization.

    Hope you guys get to check it out! Please let me know of any feedback.

    submitted by /u/michaelenzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment