• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: I just want to tell a short story.

    Beginner Fitness: I just want to tell a short story.


    I just want to tell a short story.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    2 years ago I took the fiberglass canopy off my truck, it was hard, it was a struggle, I wrestled and fought with it, ended up on the ground underneath it, injuring my back, dragged it across the ground, damaging it.

    Going camping today, had to get it back on the truck, wasn't sure how I was going to do it.. worring if I'd even be able to get it up there..

    Went out to give it a shot..

    I lifted up one side, held it up with one hand, got under it, pulled it up onto my back, walked it over and slid it onto my truck with ease, it wasn't even hard!

    The difference was 50lbs weight loss, 6 months of weight lifting and way less alcohol consumption.

    This was the first time I noticed a real life situation with a significantly noticeable difference with my fitness level.

    And I am so happy with what I did today!

    Keep at it everyone!!

    submitted by /u/dex1984
    [link] [comments]

    Hopeless feeling about gym

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I honestly feel hopeless about going to the gym. For me it's like what is the point. I won't even look good, I feel lost. If someone or the area is full for my next exercise I would rather go home then think of another exercise.

    submitted by /u/reallyraymond
    [link] [comments]

    If you work out chest and shoulder on the same day, this post can be useful. I’ve shared the best chest and shoulder workout that you can do with dumbbells at home. And if you workout at the gym, you’ll also see 4 exercises that can combine with dumbbell workouts. You can check it out.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Kids fitness

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I have 2 kids 17(Girl) and 15(Boy). I would consider both of them overweight. I weigh probably 170 at 5'7 and our daughter probably weighs the same. Our son is 6'1 and weighs like 220. How do I get them to lose weight without saying hey your overweight and you need to lose weight. They aren't dumb so I can't really be like hey wanna go work out with me because I need to lose weight. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/abbyann701
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment