• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Question for the females

    Beginner Fitness: Question for the females


    Question for the females

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    If you don't workout first thing in the morning, or if you exercise twice in a day, how do you structure showering, washing your hair vs just rinsing your hair and how often, putting in contacts, putting on makeup or taking it off (do you keep it on while exercising?), organizing your exercise clothes, plus what type and how many do you have, how often do you wash them, etc.?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Protein powder suggestions that actually taste good

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a good brand of protein powder that doesn't taste bad? I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I don't like

    submitted by /u/generalhappiness1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the other sources like "Atleanx" to get involved in a program for a beginner?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have just come across Atleanx programs and wondering If there are any reliable programs alternative to Cavailere including a meal plan?

    submitted by /u/meshurcanli
    [link] [comments]

    Program for teenager

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    My teenager is now old enough to join my gym. I'm looking for an appropriate strength training routine.m for her. Initially I thought I would start her on a 5x5 routine but realised the empty bar is too heavy for her. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Training_Chip267
    [link] [comments]

    Exercising with asymmetrical issues

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Didn't quite know how to word the title. I understand bodies are naturally asymmetrical but in my case I'm worried about maintaining proper form and not causing any injury.

    My right foot/ankle doesn't seem to support as well as the left. My left shoulder hikes up or is doing something else weird. I've had these issues my entire life and it's been noted I have a "bouncy" gait.

    I'm getting back into exercising and am wondering what suggestions y'all would have regarding this. Atm I'm just doing spinning and some basic calisthenics. I would like to work some free weights and get back into swimming (was my preferred form of exercise when I was last fit). I'm just worried about exacerbating the aforementioned issues. If I wanted to get professional help what options would you suggest?

    Thanks in advance for reading and offering advice!

    submitted by /u/benny_angel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment