• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Eating Habits

    Beginner Fitness: Eating Habits


    Eating Habits

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I just had a question regarding eating before or after workouts. I want to work out in the mornings and sometimes at night. In the past I usually didn't eat anything around those times. But is it better to eat breakfast before a workout or after one? Dinner before or after? I'm just trying to see which would help the calories burn better or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/Nerdychick92
    [link] [comments]

    New to regular exercise...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, thankyou for reading. I'm quite an unhealthy 26 year old smoker. I have trouble eating in the day, like before 5pm. Ive just started to exercise regular and change my diet as I have high Colesterol for my age. I do a 10 to 20 minutes Easy Ab Home Workout once or twice a week and go jogging twice a week for 30 minutes each time. Is this a good starting place and does anyone have any tips for eating in the day. I usually just feel sick all of the time. Also what's ylthe best exercises for losing belly and back fat? I would also like to beef up my chest.

    submitted by /u/MattiePunk
    [link] [comments]

    Movement Teacher Reacts To Barefoot Running [REACTION]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, wanted to create this video and react to barefoot running.

    it seems like such an interesting thing to learn and work on to me for 2 main reasons:

    1. It pushes you towards a more natural way of moving

    2. It teaches you about your body's mechanics about how running works

    Learning the mechanics of running is super cool - seeing how every joint has its role in a complicated movement makes you see how much intention there is behind our body's design

    Have you tried this running method?

    submitted by /u/Thegroundedman
    [link] [comments]

    Are You Struggling with Losing Fat from Lockdown? Are You doing these 5 Rules?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    There are 5 general rules that you should obey to Lose Fat.

    #1 Be in Caloric deficit

    #2 Eat More Healthy

    #3 Don't skip Cheat Meals

    #4 Do Cold Showers

    #5 Do Exercise

    You can find more about these topics in this video.

    submitted by /u/CalistFitness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment