• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What to mix with protein 🤔

    Beginner Fitness: What to mix with protein ��


    What to mix with protein ��

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm tired on the same skim milk and chocolate protein. What do you use? I'm not a fan of sweet sweet tasting protein so I stick to chocolate and if I mix it with water… 🤢🤮

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for beginner

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I've had the goal to start becoming more fit and healthy for a while now, but kept pushing it off because of things like school and other factors. But now it's summer and I'm motivated to start working towards achieving that goal.

    However, I feel like I really have no knowledge of where to start/what to do. I'm pretty sure this is why I have not been successful with previous attempts to start to workout/eat healthier. I guess what I'm trying to ask for is any good resources to use to help at least build a good outline for me. The workout part I can probably figure out on my own for the most part, but nutrition is where I really struggle.

    To give a little more background, I'm a 20 year old college student (male) with a pretty average body and a decent amount of free time now that it's summer. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to start or go for good resources? I feel that I will be more successful overall if I have a more concrete plan, rather than just broad guidelines. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this post was a mess to read through :)

    submitted by /u/Headintheclouds501
    [link] [comments]

    Bicep/Tricep after chest day?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Question! Is it okay to hit biceps and triceps after chest day? After a day of chest my chest is usually a little sore but my triceps never feel sore at all and don't really feel fatigued. If my triceps aren't sore is this an okay to go ahead?

    submitted by /u/mattz_101
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into shape after lung injury.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I got out of the USMC around a year ago due to a lung injury that left me at around 40% of my old lung capacity. I've lost motivation to maintain fitness because I can't do things quite how I used to be able to. As a result, I've gained a lot of weight and I'm now 6' 4" and 255 lbs. I'm starting to get my mental health back in order so I'm ready to get back into physical fitness and wondering if anyone has any tips for getting in shape with low lung function. Thank you all and I appreciate any help. -Ben

    submitted by /u/bbuckl1
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Bigger wrists, forearms, and arms in general? (Skinny 20 year old guy)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Ive always been skinny, but Ive been able to get abs and pecs with relative ease. I also love to run so my legs and the rest of my body isnt a problem. My only problem is my arms. Ive always been self-conscious about how thin and out of shape my wrists, forarms, biceps and triceps are. Never had prominent veins either when most guys my age or even younger seem to. Tips and exercises for a novice who cant seem to enlarge (or even tone) my skinny arms? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Awesomeface3001
    [link] [comments]

    Quick warm up stretch for the whole body

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment