• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How to improve diet to get abs

    Beginner Fitness: How to improve diet to get abs


    How to improve diet to get abs

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I currently follow the 8/16 intermittent fasting, not too strictly but most days. I work out almost everyday on different parts of the body with a relatively good routine. I mostly drink water, don't really eat junk food and also don't really like sweet stuff. I guess I am quite impatient not seeing the progress yet. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Would also love to see your diets plans!

    submitted by /u/wonderrer
    [link] [comments]

    Different types of pushups

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    In this video you are about to learn different types of pushup which make it easier for you to do pushup.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbp--5SWuVs

    submitted by /u/Racca_Tintin
    [link] [comments]

    HIIT vs. Longer Intervals

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    So I'm like, whatever level is before a beginner. I'm overweight, have horrible stamina and lung capacity, and I've got fibromyalgia.

    I'm really trying to incorporate exercise into my daily routine, I'm lucky enough to have a spare room where I've put a treadmill and a dual exercise bike/ elliptical that I've gotten for free from Facebook.

    I set a goal for myself of using the treadmill for at least an hour a day every day, with two rest days a week.

    I managed 4 days before my fibromyalgia flared up and it lasted at least a week before I could even walk around without pain.

    I'm wondering if it might be easier on my body to do a couple HIIT workouts, like a YouTube spin class, daily, instead of a full hour at a time.

    Is there anyone here who also has fibro and experience with both, high intensity and lower, longer intensity workouts?

    Any tips for a beginner? I really want to shed some pounds and get healthier.

    submitted by /u/TheBaney
    [link] [comments]

    Been doing lots of pullups and not getting any better or stronger

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I recently got back into fitness after a couple years break, been doing 5 sets of 5 pullups 3 times a week for about 4 months now and its not getting any easier and im not feeling any stronger.

    My workout routine consists of pullups, dips, pushups, squats, core and some general cardio.

    I really don't have a clue as to what im doing. I thought my technique isn't good but I don't think that's the case. Could it be that my diet is also weighing me down?

    submitted by /u/Pugly_Dan
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good overall beginner workout routine

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I'm 14, 5'9, and 150 and trying to get more fit. I need like an overall week routine that covers like legs abs arms all of that. Trying to lose weight, build muscle, and get abs

    submitted by /u/Christian10k
    [link] [comments]

    Need workout ideas

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I had a baby 4 weeks ago and I am going to cleared soon. I need some workout to help tone my stomach especially, but also areas that stretched when my belly grew. Any tips are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/No-Reach345
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good workout?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I found this workout on youtube and was wondering if it's a good full body workout to stick to. Let me know!

    Diamond pushups - 4x7 regular pull-ups - 4x5 explosive squats - 4x10 v-ups - 4x6 pike pushups - 4x7

    30 seconds of skipping between each exercise

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    FREE AT HOME Workout Challenge | Arm Day

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Working Out Tips

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm starting to eat less calories and I'm ready to start working out. I hate running so that's out of the options. Is there a decent workout guide out there? TIA

    submitted by /u/Whole_Fail3274
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment