• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How to deal with soreness

    Beginner Fitness: How to deal with soreness


    How to deal with soreness

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Hello all, I've been running for about two weeks now. I run a mile every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and go hiking during the weekend. Let me add that I've just started running to lose weight, I'm 21 years old, 6ft and 240lbs. Mondays are my best days with my time being around 11:40mins, but as soon as I get to Wednesday I can barely finish the mile my legs get super sore to the point where I'm numb and I walk the rest. I can push through being exhausted cause I can keep a steady breathing pattern but the pain stops me. What can I do about it? Do I just have to build the endurance? I plan on running everyday but make it only 3 days so i can build up to it.

    Thank you all in advance for your responses.

    submitted by /u/PMMEYOUR_PIERCEDNIPS
    [link] [comments]

    18m looking to gain muscle/weight

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I'm currently around 135lbs and want to increase my size and muscle mass. I do eat lots of eggs and some canned chicken breast, but how do I plan out weight gain/muscle growth?

    submitted by /u/Character_Sun_1943
    [link] [comments]

    What is healthy eating?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I've been working out, and I am aware that diet plays a huge role. What are your suggestions to eat healthier?

    submitted by /u/wonderrer
    [link] [comments]

    Any good at home workouts for getting lean (no equipment)?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a workout to do at home without equipment that will steadily help me get lean. I don't really have a lot of money, especially not for a gym membership or home equipment, so any sort of reliable workout I would appreciate, preferably from someone muchhh more experienced at this stuff than I am

    submitted by /u/GameProSmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    Help a skinny guy out ....please :’)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I'm skinny 5'11 , 132lbs I've been trying to gain weight but my Metabolism is to fast. I've at least gained 7 lbs in 3 months of eating high protein diets. What have you preskinny guys done to gain weight fast and bulk up enough to gain way more muscle weight?

    submitted by /u/astroanal
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I'm doing sets properly?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Lots of body builders say that it's the failure and the last 3-4 reps in a set that matter for hypertrophy. But am I supposed to experience failure in my first couple of sets? I can do 8 reps in my first couple of sets no problem but struggle when I get onto set 3-4. Is that how it's supposed to be? Or do I need to increase weight until I fail around 8 reps on every set. And if so what's the best way to increase endurance to be able to make it to set 3-4 if I can't perform 8+ reps on that set?

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Lettuce
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into shape again

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Hey! I recently came to the realization that I am very much out of shape and I want to change that. My main problem is I don't really have a good starting point or plan.

    To give a basic rundown I've just noticed that I get really winded when I'm actively playing with my gfs daughter and I want to be able to go long sessions of running around (as well as just feel better about my body lol)

    I've always maintained a pretty good diet but I work from home and I kinda really let myself go. So I want to get my cardio up as well as just have more energy all around maybe get into some weightlifting after a while as that's something I used to enjoy in high school and wouldn't mind picking up again.

    I just need a good plan that lays out everything. I'm not very good at laying things out myself. I borderline need someone to tell me what to do but personal trainers are expensive.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Asjuni
    [link] [comments]

    I REALLY NEED HELP

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    hello i'm (16m) , body type skinny-fat. recently i started weight lifting and i bench 20kg and can do atleast 30reps in total. i don't have a workout plan

    does anyone know where i can get one or how i can make one.

    submitted by /u/GoffelMensa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment