• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Disclaimer I am not karma farming or looking for attention I just want to start living a healthier lifestyle and get into fitness

    Beginner Fitness: Disclaimer I am not karma farming or looking for attention I just want to start living a healthier lifestyle and get into fitness


    Disclaimer I am not karma farming or looking for attention I just want to start living a healthier lifestyle and get into fitness

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Recently I've been really down as my days are filled with nothing. I have also had a desire to workout and get strong as a teenager, over all improving my body, but it has been set aside because of covid. I have been trying to research it but am very over whelmed by what my body type is, where to start, what's the best options, should I focus on eating or cardio or muscle building, and what are the biggest misconceptions about fitness. As a teenager wanting to improve my endurance, muscle/strength, and daily health goals where should I start? What's most important for wanting to start a fitness routine and how should I pace it?

    submitted by /u/Nodogthegr8
    [link] [comments]

    30 MIN BOOTY & LEGS WORKOUT | Lower Body Pilates Workout | No Equipment

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Good Posture Hip Workout for beginners: Become flexible, stay strong, and feel good.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Stretching and strengthening your hip muscles helps build stability and flexibility so you can move with ease, strengthen your posture and avoid injury. Start strengthening your hips to support your back today.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmq65VcskW8&list=PLLLK9RFD5LlmzxDmBi4vC0a6DVrY0FHRu&index=1

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    New to deadlifts or getting low back pain when doing them?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    The deadlift can be a pretty scary exercise for someone new to the fitness game. It can be even worst for those with low back pain.

    Here are 3 things you need to make sure you do RIGHT if you want to get stronger and stay pain-free doing the deadlift

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Fat Burning Home Workout

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment