• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Can someone read my routine and give some advice/tips please?

    Beginner Fitness: Can someone read my routine and give some advice/tips please?


    Can someone read my routine and give some advice/tips please?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    A bit about myself:

    Been telling myself monthly since I was 16 that I would get start to get phisically fit next month. Ive been stuck in that procrastination loop for about 9 years now.

    Turn 25 at the end of March and have started getting daily exersize and watching what I eat as a sort of way to lock myself into a good routine and in preperation for the gym. Its a lot of effort to do 10 press ups/push ups and I struggle majorly to do 15 in a row. I can't run for more that 45 seconds-1 minute.

    I'm 83kgs and like 165-ish cms tall or 5'5

    The daily routine:

    Daily I try for 100 press ups, atm only achieving 50-70 per day.

    I go for 2 walks, morning and evening, and eventually will try to run the whole legnth.

    Sometimes at night when its not raining or too hot I go for a 30 min cruise on the bike aswell.

    The loop I walk/bike around my neighbourhood is 9.4 kms but its all relatively flat.

    Questions:

    Whats a healthy weight to reach before going to the gym and building muscle mass? .

    Apart from diligintly watching what I eat, what are some improvements I should make? .

    And any advice anyone can offer? .

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/llIllIllIIlIllIlIlIl
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbbell workout

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Can I do the same 20 minute dumbbell workout every time and expect to see results, or do I need to mix it up? I do cardio every day, but just added dumbbells to my workouts. Also, how often can I do this quick workout? Every day? Every other day? 3x a week? I'm just a clueless 43 year old fat man trying to get in better shape. I'm down 23lbs since jan 1 by using the treadmill and being in a calorie deficit. Thanks for any input!!

    submitted by /u/Bobcatt44
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else whisper karaoke while on the treadmill?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PST

    When on the treadmill I usually use Apple Music and pull up the lyrics. I'll whisper along with the song and I feel like it helps with my breathing and makes time go by quicker. Is this just a me thing?

    submitted by /u/eddiehe101
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome workout to do next time your at the beach young or old!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Check out me and my Uncle Ron battle it out on a workout at Pismo Beach!

    https://youtu.be/wCRbOWrWE2M

    submitted by /u/CheetohBlitzen
    [link] [comments]

    6 Minute HIIT Core Workout | Follow Along Workout | How to Build a Stron...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Quick Yoga Back Stretch {Follow Along} | Morning Yoga

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment