• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: 11 min Tension Relief Yoga for Back Pain for beginners

    Beginner Fitness: 11 min Tension Relief Yoga for Back Pain for beginners


    11 min Tension Relief Yoga for Back Pain for beginners

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Consistency Tips

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I'm a chunker and I'm 29. I would like to get in shape. I got a treadmill, exercise bike, and dumbbell/barbell set. Plus a dog who loves hiking/biking. Having the equipment has never been my downfall. It's sticking with it. Something always comes up that makes me skip a workout and then I don't pick up. I hate working out so it's super easy to skip and fall off the boat.

    Any tips for getting that consistent habit set? I'm under the impression that I'll be ok if I can do it for a few weeks. My current strategy is just to aim for two days a week. That's it. It's not good for gains but three days a week will be much less daunting if I always manage two days.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/BillYo414
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know how to heal shin splints fast.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    So I play soccer and I run and I have a game 2 days from now and I have a shin splint. I won't have a game or a practice for another week after that. I would like to know how to heal them quick so I can be ready for the game or the practices. I'll probably take a pain pill for my shin splint for the game.

    submitted by /u/wearstherolex
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for workout

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm 20 6'5 280lbs, I have no equipment outside of gallon jugs I use for weights and need something better than I do right now. My current workout is 3 sets of: 15 pushups, 15 crunches, minute plank, and 30 squats. If there's more I can do, preferably adding in some static stuff like the plank that would be great.

    submitted by /u/shdeno
    [link] [comments]

    Tight muscles in foot

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Yesterday I did a leg/ab workout. This morning when I stood up from my bed my arch of my left foot is so tight I can't put my foot flat on the ground. Any advice on how to relax it would be greatly appreciated it's fairly painful.

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    What Protein Powder is most effective?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard of these protein pods? Their called Strong Pods, are they any good? Just started working out at my local gym and looking for protien. Any help much appreciated. Trying to build muscle.

    submitted by /u/WesBiz
    [link] [comments]

    EMOM workouts Explained!! Every minute on the minute!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Quick tutorial and information on EMOM's!! Every minute on the minute!! Make sure to like and comment on YouTube!

    https://youtu.be/TJjz-WyXCL4

    submitted by /u/CheetohBlitzen
    [link] [comments]

    Full body Flexibility routine for Cyclists - also great for opening up tight shoulders, upper & lower back, hips, hamstrings

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Right Wrist Hurting When Turning?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Just yesterday, my right wrist has been hurting a bit (it might be from doing many plank or push ups) and it's been quite sore today too. I was wondering if there is any way to heal the wrist or any stretches that may relieve it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/neow_neow
    [link] [comments]

    Bent over row grip can i use both grips in one workout and does the underhand grip is good enough to make my bicep strong

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Looking for a workout routine

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Hi Im a 17yo around 60kg 185/190cm guy and I am trying to find a workout routine. I have 1kg and 1.5kg little dummbell like things and normal dummbells Any advice helps!

    Thanks for your attention, have a nice day

    submitted by /u/battleant1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment