• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: I made a playlist of 30 days of Yoga practice to feel good to lift you up and motivate you while keeping up with your practice from a single playlist. Enjoy!

    Beginner Fitness: I made a playlist of 30 days of Yoga practice to feel good to lift you up and motivate you while keeping up with your practice from a single playlist. Enjoy!


    I made a playlist of 30 days of Yoga practice to feel good to lift you up and motivate you while keeping up with your practice from a single playlist. Enjoy!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Looking for update my workout music

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone! It's me again... I was just wondering, what is your favorite workout music? Like genre, and artist. I'm trying to find new workout songs to get pumped up to. So pls leave a comment so I can add it to my playlist. My genre\artist\band is: Skillet, Asking Alexandria, all kinds of rock, into rap don't listen to very often. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Bar-64
    [link] [comments]

    32 Minute BACK & BICEPS Dumbbell Workout (Circuit Style) | Long Resistance Band Modifications Shown For Each Exercise | Strengthen Your Upper Body

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/7J2HJAPWhlA

    This workout is as challenging as you want to make it! You can do slower reps during the 40 seconds if you need to & also choose whether to use dumbbells or a resistance band!

    submitted by /u/AudFit
    [link] [comments]

    5 MINUTE ABS ROUTINE, no crunches at home (TABATA style - 10 different moves- no equipment)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:04 AM PST

    This is a 5 minutes abs routine with NO CRUNCHES. Perfect if you don't want to lie on the floor doing crunches. Achieve those sexy 11 lines and definition with this workout. Any feedback would be great.

    https://youtu.be/wdjf6vZHw2o

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    More love and less love handles <3 Home Workout inspired by Valentines Day

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Sacroiliac joint preventing parallel squats?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I'm not sure where else to post this as most fitness subs on here don't allow injury/medical advice - which isn't exactly what I'm looking for but is related. Hopefully someone here can help me as I'm getting pretty desperate!

    A few years back, I fell down a flight of stairs at my mom's house and landed HARD on my butt. The pain in my right hip was incredible - for two weeks I could barely walk. Went to the ER and was told it would eventually go back to normal. At the time the pain was so bad it knocked me well off-course as far as exercising. I gained weight as a result.

    Fast forward to now, and I've gotten back into the game with yoga, weight lifting, and cardio. My research on this joint suggests that exercise will help the lingering pain and strengthen the joint and so far I think that's true.

    My issue now though is that despite doing lifting/yoga/cardio for months and months, I absolutely cannot break parallel on squats. Frankly I can't even get CLOSE. I'm wondering if my body is subconsciously trying to protect the joint and preventing me from getting parallel. I've tried sumo squats, goblet squats, split squats, on and on.

    I've looked at all kinds of tips and tricks for breaking parallel but I can't find much to help my specific case. It looks like it's common to feel pain in this joint after squatting, but I haven't been able to find out what I should do if I have a pre-existing issue with the joint.

    Does anyone in this community know if my theory is even possible? I've been trying SO HARD for months and it makes me want to throw in the towel entirely. I have no idea how to get myself past this. My husband has been trying to help coach me through it and even he is at a loss.

    If my brain isn't trying to protect my hip, I can't imagine what else would be causing this. My quads are pretty strong now, I'm flexible, et cetera. Can anyone help? Any ideas? I don't want to give up on squats!!!

    submitted by /u/alexandoates
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing Low Back Whenever You Do The Leg Press

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    One of the biggest mistakes I see with new fitness enthusiasts in the gym is blindly following the people around them as their guide to getting in shape. This is super common with a lot of exercises, especially with the Leg Press.

    Here is why you shouldn't be doing them if you have low back pain.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Ton of Questions

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Hello! I had a good metabolism growing up, ate cookies and ice cream and stayed at 150 and stayed muscular thanks to genes.

    I'm 27 now, still muscular but not in shape, BUT the big difference is I'm older haha. My weight has gone up to 193 (I look 140-150 to most people) and I don't look good and get mad when I sweat while I do house chores so I've started going to the gym.

    My issue is eating. I don't eat big meals, I graze. I know eventually I need to make meals but I got to work towards that.

    I've tried to graze on healthier snacks; Vegan brownies, chocolate covered almonds/acai blueberries, yogurts, bananas, grape nuts cereal, protein drinks (single use bottles like boathouse/chocolate milk with protein) Can you tell I like chocolate? I have a think! protein bar every day, organic popcorn with light salt. I know this isn't good but compared to me not eating and when I do eat, it was cookies and snack mix, ice cream, frozen pizzas, fast food.

    I know everyone and their mom is going to tell me to eat vegetables but here's the thing: I puke if I can't stand the texture. I've tried to make myself eat them and have vomited all over the table because I cannot stand the texture. I can only eat vegetables if they are soft like baby food and don't taste like vegetables. I can eat raw broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower if dipped in ranch. I can eat shredded lettuce on tacos but not burgers and only like half a salad with ranch then the texture becomes too much. Fruits and vegetables don't fill me up either.

    I really want to eat healthier cause I want to look and feel good but I'm at a loss on what to eat or drink.

    submitted by /u/LeaPea1020
    [link] [comments]

    Getting rid of the love handles

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Today I want to share with you a workout to help you get rid of the muffin top. Unfortunately, it is impossible to target the fat from one specific point that's why it is important to be mindful of your diet even if you're doing this workout, and also combine it with a cardio workout.

    Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_blLXG6zY

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    10 Minute Booty Band Workout

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment