• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Snap, Crackle, Pop Knee(s)

    Beginner Fitness: Snap, Crackle, Pop Knee(s)


    Snap, Crackle, Pop Knee(s)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I've (28F) recently been trying to build that booty/ leg strength, but I have difficulty finding workouts that don't involve squats or lunges. Those two exercises make my knee pop when I go from bent to "straight." It doesn't hurt ever, it just pops. I don't want to injure it by pushing it too far. Any tips suggestions for A) building that booty for a bad knee or B) helping me heal my knee would be so helpful!

    submitted by /u/bad_napper
    [link] [comments]

    4-week full beginner's gym workout routine

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Everyone physique is not the same so their goal is. Here I'm going to share with you the basic rules for starting the workout. whether it is for strength, weight loss, muscle gain, or just overall fitness. In this article, I've shared my weekly 4-week gym workout routine for beginners, Bro-split and full-body workout plan; beginners diet for weight loss and weight gain; and the benefits of exercises.

    If you like to find, so here is my article.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/beginners-weekly-gym-workout-routine-and-diets/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    This is the Part 3 for Introduction to yoga designed foe complete beginners

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Would this make thighs slimmer or thicker?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    A fun and creative way to hit the HAMSTRINGS right at home!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    It's tough to make it into your local gym these days and while more and more people are forced to train at home they are at risk or following unbalanced training programs. It's not your fault though, most people don't have the means to hit each muscle group effectively from home.

    When it comes to hamstrings add this simple banded hamstring curl to your lower body day!

    Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Home training with no equipment

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to this sub so if this question fits better in another sub please let me know.

    So I'm 5'6 and 138lbs (M), but until I stopped playing basketball (around two years ago) I had never been above 122lbs. I guess lack of sport is the reason behind this, but I've also realised that I've got belly fat and fat chest, which makes me uncomfortable because I've never got fat chest and it doesn't feel right. I started a home rutine with the mountain climbers, jumping jacks and cardio exercices but I don't see any improvement.

    Do you have any tips or advice to reduce that fat without "professional" equipment and unrepetitive exercises? I already have a good diet and I'm planning on starting running

    Thanks in advance, I hope you have a great day.

    submitted by /u/_regular_boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment