• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What will a punching bag do for me?

    Beginner Fitness: What will a punching bag do for me?


    What will a punching bag do for me?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I can't join a gym right now. I'm skinny with a belly that I hate. I know skinny people shouldn't do cardio if they want to gain muscle, but my sister bought a punching bag and gloves for the house, so it's pretty much demanding me to use it.

    I've done zero exercise for the past 9 months, I guess some activity is better than nothing, right?

    But how does this kind of exercise affect my body?

    submitted by /u/FrazettaXI
    [link] [comments]

    34/f - need help planning workout routine

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I never really intensely worked out. I was always pretty fit without having to do much, until 6 years ago when I had a child. Obviously my body's makeup changed, hormonal changes, etc.

    I'm 34/f 144lbs, 5'6" and I want to build lean muscle. I need to tighten/tone up. I don't want to lose any weight, just want to build muscle in my arms and back, get rid of excess fat and tone my stomach - and plump up my booty.

    I bought some c4 pre workout as well as 100% whey protein (25g). I plan to start tomorrow but I'm COMPLETELY lost. (What expertise will best suit my goals-how many sets/reps-etc).

    I'm in ok shape as far as being able to start with a more intense workout. I'd like to incorporate bands and weights in (I have both).

    I've also stocked up on a good bit of nutritional foods that I can incorporate into my plan. Just need help putting together an actual fitness routine.

    Please help!!

    submitted by /u/DefeatedDIL
    [link] [comments]

    My training feels a bit too simplified

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Day 1: chest. (Bench press - pec deck machine - seated chest press)

    Day 2: arms. (Dumbbells and armbells) - seated tricep dips, not a fan of this machine it doesn't feel like I am training my triceps

    Day 3: legs (leg extension machine - fusion leg press - leg curl machine - seated calf raise)

    Day 4 back: low seated row - lat pulldown - sitting on a stool and pulling two handles towards me to train upper chest - lower back machine extension - situps

    Day 5: break

    Day 6: repeat day 1 and so on

    submitted by /u/EdinSWE
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner AB Workout(No Equipment)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Something is wrong with my sit ups..

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    When I do sit ups I only feel like I am training my lower back, i only feel pressure there.. barely anything on my stomach.. i have had longterm lower back issues

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    20 MIN HARDCORE HOME HIIT WORKOUT | no equipment no repeat

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    I Tried CREATINE For 7 Days

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I've always wanted to know more about Creatine, are there any side effects? will it make my hair fall out?
    I've never found a simple video where someone explains it in simple terms. So I decided to take Creatine for a week to see if there are short term side effects.

    URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXBtMyljXR0

    submitted by /u/HoopBaller88
    [link] [comments]

    9 minute HOME ABS WORKOUT for WOMEN

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of female beginner workouts. Let me know your thoughts.

    https://youtu.be/Fpv1AOYyAyI

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment