• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Just Dance is a fun & simple work out!

    Beginner Fitness: Just Dance is a fun & simple work out!


    Just Dance is a fun & simple work out!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    I haven't worked out for the almost the past entire year and I've been very hesitant about getting back into it. Kinda nervous, honestly...

    BUT today I did a few songs using just dance from YouTube and I was able to follow along for 30-60min! For anybody who's struggling/hesitant to get back into regular exercise, it doesn't have to be that complicated! Find simple ways to be active doing things that YOU find fun and interesting :)

    Just thought I'd share in case it helps someone else!

    submitted by /u/Marimo_4
    [link] [comments]

    25F New to exercise, hip pain won't go away

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Hi! I started a power yoga program (DDPY) in mid-November, been doing it very consistently. Actually joined a 100-day streak challenge, but days off have breathing/light exercises. Anyway, I'm definitely getting a lot more flexible and my endurance is going up, but anything involving my hips hurts like hell, and not in a fun workout way. For example, holding lunges for a while triggers this extreme soreness in the muscle near my upper thigh on the outer side, up through the sides of my butt to my hip. This happens on both sides.

    I briefly saw a chiropractor a few years ago who said I have weak hips, so I figured this would be something to work on. I've added protein drinks after my workouts to make sure the muscles are repairing, but I wonder if there's anything else I can do.

    Also weight loss is not a priority for me, I'm at a healthy weight.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hencetheslut
    [link] [comments]

    Bands or dumbells?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    My wife and I are trying to get back into shape and work out, we have the bow flex dumbbells but she wants the resistance bands and a kettle bell..is one (weights or bands/bell) better than the other?

    submitted by /u/RichieShinnerJr
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t do push ups

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Hi! I'm trying to build up strength and everything I've seen says to do push ups. Thing is, I'm not strong enough to go those. I know, I know, pretty embarrassing—I've never been able to do one, and I can't even do it with my knees on the ground (though I can do it marginally better). I was wondering if anyone had any tips or exercises I could try so I could build up strength/be able to do push ups? I'm not super athletic (yet) and can't afford weights or anything, which is why I want to do push-ups instead. I can run pretty decently, though, and I've just begun yoga, if that helps? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ajyikes123
    [link] [comments]

    20 minute BACK and BICEPS workout for WOMEN (no talking, just music!)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of female beginner workouts. Let me know your thoughts.

    https://youtu.be/JVyorpvm50U

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    Kettle bell swing

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    I got a kettlebell for Christmas and want to get used to doing swings but its harder to find how to do them online than I initially thought. Lots of contradictory advice (do/never bend knees, do/never bend arms, do/never thrust hips, start with KB in front of/between legs, lift with legs/back, swing head height/over head). YouTube videos are formatted as a lists "of everything you are doing WRONG!, MISTAKES you ALWAYS make, NEVER do this, how to REALLY swing NOT clickbait" but no simple step by step with additional technique advice. In sum how do I do a KB swing safely and effectively?

    submitted by /u/chillypyo
    [link] [comments]

    Best Home Chest Exercises(No Equipment)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment