• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Let's do this morning yoga series for achy backs, Backs Lower Back Pain Stretches, get relived with your back pain.

    Beginner Fitness: Let's do this morning yoga series for achy backs, Backs Lower Back Pain Stretches, get relived with your back pain.


    Let's do this morning yoga series for achy backs, Backs Lower Back Pain Stretches, get relived with your back pain.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    HELP THE NOOB

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Hey everyone ,

    I am looking for fitness tips to lose belly fat and body fat. I had a rough last few years and I let myself go completely. I was a regular part of the football team , but i'm in college now putting emphasis on my education now. But luckily have a treadmill at home and looking to adopt a IF diet. Tips on fitness and excercises will be great. Please HMU.

    submitted by /u/IamWinterSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Some abs: 4 packs, let's start at the beginning before reaching the 6 pack!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Dip Variations - Weighted Dips

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Todays workout! 16 Minute SCULPT & TONE LEGS WORKOUT | Workout at Home

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Lower back pain when working out

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm super new to working out, so sorry if this is something very basic. When I do certain workouts, like leg lifts, it feels like my lower back is being strained and worked out when it shouldn't be. Does this mean I'm doing the exercise wrong, or is there a way to avoid this? I'm happy to elaborate. Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/xivoxef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment