• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: A complete Guide to the Dumbbell CrossFit Workout: Here, I've shared 30 exercises as well as a weekly routine.

    Beginner Fitness: A complete Guide to the Dumbbell CrossFit Workout: Here, I've shared 30 exercises as well as a weekly routine.


    A complete Guide to the Dumbbell CrossFit Workout: Here, I've shared 30 exercises as well as a weekly routine.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    If you love doing Crossfit exercises or you just want some uniqueness in your workout, then try these 30 Dumbbell CrossFit Exercises. All exercises are challenging, efficient and effective and you'll love doing them.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/dumbbell-crossfit-wod/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    A 20 min Morning Yoga practice to help you start your day! Stretch and strengthen! Bring energy to the body and rejuvenate the nervous system!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    The local gym closed, so I made a new at-home workout! I'd love some tips/advice!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Hey r/beginnerfitness. My local gym closed and I'm kinda bummed about it. I was getting into a pretty good routine and now it feels like a huge hurdle. I made a new workout to hopefully do (somewhat) daily and am looking for info/tips on how to improve it. I've been looking into new workout plans for a while and I made this one with all equipment I have at home since the gym near my closed due to COVID.

    Workout: https://www.groupbeast.com/workout/5f63e9deb6fa3b0017468fc6

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! If you have any great at home or bodyweight exercises I would love to hear them since I am always looking to try out new exercises. I find having new exercises to splice into my routines makes the workouts more enjoyable...

    submitted by /u/Elucid99
    [link] [comments]

    Doc Morris wins Christmas 2020!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    40 Push Ups In 30 Seconds

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Dip Variations - 5 Seconds Hold Dips

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment