• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners


    Beginners

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    To sum up some questions i see a-lot of beginners have. When beginners start to workout they want fast results and start with a too heavy regime. Beginners also have a tendency to workout every day/too often. Your muscles need time to recover, so you shouldn't train one group more than 2-3 times a week, but remember to listen to your body to find the pace right for you.

    30days challenges might give you a motivation boost, but most people will often fall back to there inactive lifestyle. Start slow and be consistent. Remember a healthy lifestyle is a marathon not a sprint!

    Merry Christmas and have a happy workout :)

    submitted by /u/EasyFitness365
    [link] [comments]

    how to get a 6 pack and a beast core included: 4 min abs and dragon flag routine

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Help me change my life (2021)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I (27M 160lbs 5"11) am looking to completely change my diet and to start working out starting in the New Year, as Im really trying to accomplish two things:

    1. Lose Beer Gut
    2. Gain some sort of muscle on my arms and abs

    Currently, my diet consists of

    • All-Bran fibre cereal for breakfast
    • Different variations of chicken and rice dishes (sometimes in a Burrito with veg etc) for dinner
    • A sandwich (whole meal bread and coleslaw) with crisps, as a snack.

    I drink about 2-3 pints of water daily, and would sometimes have a coke here and there.
    I am trying to cut down on drinking Beer, and will limit it to 3/4 drinks on the weekends.

    I do little to no exercise, although I do have a quiet beach at my doorstep, and a Workout mat I bought that it yet to be used that is staring at me from the corner of my room..

    My plan is to cut out takeaway junk foods completely, carbs completely, and sodas, and to walk for an hour a couple of times a week.

    In terms of working out/gaining muscle, I will use the mat, but I was wondering if those dumbbell weights are good to use?

    Any insight at all is greatly appreciated, or any good videos of basic workouts :)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/throwafterusing19
    [link] [comments]

    If running seems too hard, try walking first

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    When workout and food are your passions...!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Inspired in MrBeast Burger, I uploaded a youtube workout excellent for fat melting! Ideal for people who wants to indulge in extra calories once in awhile without the guilty feeling!

    check my youtube workout and let me know if what was better: the burger or the workout?

    submitted by /u/FollowMargot
    [link] [comments]

    Running for me and questions

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    I'm a teenager who plays has just picked up a high school sport in the past year and I have just a few questions about running for me. Well before that question let me just say ever since i was a kid was never super fast or in amazing shape, i'd actually say when I was about 10 to when I was 14/15 i was obese but now i'm definitely slimmer and beginning to gain more muscle but my main priority right now is my running and my time. I have never ever been a good runner, i have asthma and possibly a health condition that my sister just got diagnosed with that is genetic so my siblings and I must get tested. my friends smoke the shit out of me whenever we run long distance, i run miles and stop every quarter for a quick breather whenever i feel like i really need to, i started off getting above 9s then 8s and i just ran and took like 3 breaks total (1 to pick up my friend and the other 2 .3 apart) and ended up with a 7:54, i'm proud of it but not sure if i should be entirely since there's pauses and breathers. Im taking it the couch 2 fivek route and i'm gonna continue running and walking in intervals but more set intervals like 2 minutes of running 4 of walking for 30 minutes and so on. thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Dottmeister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment