• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Just ran 2.73km without stopping in 16 minutes, I’m so proud of myself!

    Beginner Fitness: Just ran 2.73km without stopping in 16 minutes, I’m so proud of myself!


    Just ran 2.73km without stopping in 16 minutes, I’m so proud of myself!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I know it's a very specific distance but it is the length of my neighbourhood, I've been doing this same route on and off (mostly off) for 2 years.

    I have never got past the 0.5km mark without stopping and I have never ran for more than a week without giving up.

    This time I read about shin splints and proper running form and I just finished my route without stopping. As I could see my house approaching I smiled the most I have in years, I know it isn't much but I'm so proud of myself :)

    submitted by /u/Dchhc
    [link] [comments]

    I need newbie advice

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    I'm 17 trynna grow a little tall but also cut down some skinnyfat, anyone has any advice/suggestions what to do? Currently i'm 175 (5'8-ish) my goal is 5'11. I weigh 68, I wanna cut it down a little to 65-ish. Any advice is appreciated, have a great day!

    submitted by /u/BratWTF
    [link] [comments]

    I'm almost two years into lifting, and I just started hitting rear delts for the first time.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    The only thing I know how to do is reverse flys on the pec deck. I don't connect much at all and don't feel the reverse peck deck. Any ideas?? Also I've been told to drop lower, but I'm just too tall. On top of that I only feel face pulls in my traps. Thanks😁

    submitted by /u/Lambogiman
    [link] [comments]

    14 year old asking for help

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:48 PM PST

    So im almost 14, and my friend (who is 18) and I started working out with each other. Im around 130 pounds, and im not scrawny. However, im not exactly fat either. My friend told me I should try to gain healthy weight, but im not sure if I should do that or try to lose a bit of fat. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/Nick_H13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment