• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Will walking be enough for a beginner?

    Beginner Fitness: Will walking be enough for a beginner?


    Will walking be enough for a beginner?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I'm 20 years old and pretty overweight. I recently moved back to California and where I live, it's hills everywhere pretty much. I think my neighborhood has a perfect walking place. I also have a park near by where there's a trial to walk on. I was wondering if this would be enough to start losing some weight. I would like to lose it slowly just because I want to avoid loose skin or just falling back on old habits.

    I was thinking maybe walking my friends dogs around the neighborhood? Or hiking on the hill behind my house?

    submitted by /u/champangemami18
    [link] [comments]

    Home Fitness Routine Question

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm 6"2 245lbs mostly fat not in good shape.

    This has been my daily routine for the past two weeks.

    • 15 Pushups
    • 3 - 30 second wall sits
    • 15 but lifts
    • 15 each side bird dogs
    • 15 superman's
    • 3 20 second planks

    30 min walk daily.

    However I just ordered some resistance bands and I want to add them to the mix. What resistance band exercise's should I throw in there and how much is to much to do daily? I don't want to hurt myself cause im very out of shape but im highly motivated right now and I work at home and I have 30 minutes here and 30 minutes there and want to loose some weight, get stronger and healthier.

    Any advice would be great.

    submitted by /u/defmaggit
    [link] [comments]

    25 Minute Core Workout

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    YIN STYLE YOGA PRACTICE FOR BEGINNERS

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment