• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: What was your starting cardio like?

    Beginner Fitness: What was your starting cardio like?


    What was your starting cardio like?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    So I'm (22f) going back to the gym for the first time in a couple months, I work full time as a cook and am on my feet for 8 hours a day. I smoke about 4-5 cigs (never before a workout though) a day and I have mild asthma. I've been starting off easy this week and using the bike. I stay for an hour and average 60rpms at level 15/25. I'm 5'10 and would say I'm about an average weight. I'm really interested in hearing what other people's cardio journey started at/where they're at now. I also feel like I'm a lot weaker than other people I know my age.

    submitted by /u/goth_gf1031
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment