• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I want to start working out to lose weight in my stomach need advice.

    Beginner Fitness: I want to start working out to lose weight in my stomach need advice.


    I want to start working out to lose weight in my stomach need advice.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I am 18 and weight 186 pounds. I want to lose weight in my stomach but I know nothing about losing weight. We have a treadmill and that is it for workout equipment. I wanted to ask how long should I run on a treadmill and how frequently a week should I run.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyShisui
    [link] [comments]

    3 day full body workout

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys I need help creating a dumbbell 3 day a week full body workout. I'm tryna get back into lifting and lose some of the weight I've gained over the past 4 years. I have dumbbells that change weight and a bench that can incline to 45 degrees. Just looking to build strength lose fat and gain as much mass as it allows. Any help would be great thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/Lil_Pine69
    [link] [comments]

    too sore after workout?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    hey is there a way to not get so sore after working out? i worked out yesterday and now i feel like i cant workout for a few days bc my body feels so sore. is this normal? do people just push through it? idk help

    submitted by /u/devilemoji
    [link] [comments]

    Situps hurt my back?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to do situps, as I go up, I can feel my lower back (right above my butt) rubbing against the ground and it hurts a fair bit, usually enough to make it so I can only do 10 situps before needing to take a minute. Anyone have any ideas for what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/Orson_Corson
    [link] [comments]

    Is benching 145 x 1 at 14 years old and 164BW good? I’ve been lifting for 19 days btw

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment