• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Looking for an app to help me build a workout

    Beginner Fitness: Looking for an app to help me build a workout


    Looking for an app to help me build a workout

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I know there's loads of workout apps out there, but is there one that will specifically break down my workouts and tell me if, for example, I'm missing a muscle group or focusing too much on something that doesn't line up with my goals, etc.? Not just to track?

    submitted by /u/bhdbvd
    [link] [comments]

    Motivation after work?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Hi all! I'm looking for some advice on finding motivation for working out after work. I work 10 hour shifts in a warehouse walking around the entire time. I hit over 10,000 steps per shift. I would go before work but I start my shift at 5 am so going before would be difficult. I WANT to work out, but I feel like every time I get off work I am ~e x h a u a t e d~ to the point that if I sit down I won't get up. I'm also starving after work.

    How do y'all find motivation? What are some good pre-workout, post-work snacks that aren't too heavy? Any help/advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bellabooley
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t feel chest after dumbbell press?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    When i used to go to the gym, i can feel my chest when doing barbells.

    Now that I'm exercising at home, i use dumbbells. I make sure my form is right. I have 45 degree angle and i try to squeeze it (I can only squeeze it enough because my dumbbell is too big in size). I also arch my back a little and squeeze my shoulder blades a bit.

    I can feel it a bit more on my 'anterior deltoid'. The one between my chest and shoulder but not the chest itself. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/choopiewaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a sustainable exercise routine

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Greetings! I am a 27 old dude and my goal is not to look great or lose weight (although I could definitely lose some weight at 83kg and 182cm) but to create a long-term sustainable exercise routine that I can build upon.

    I enjoy running and want to do some strength training so I started doing the minimal routine from r/bodyweightfitness (3 sets of 5 incline push-ups, 5 rows and 5 shoulder taps, I'm just beginning). The plan is to start doing the recommended routine when I gain enough strength and start weightlifting at some point in the future.

    What is the best way to schedule running and bodyweight exercises? Right now my schedule looks like this:

    Monday: running

    Tuesday: bodyweight

    Wednesday: rest

    Thursday: running

    Friday: bodyweight

    Weekend: rest

    I'm satisfied with this schedule, I just want to know if it makes sense. I also walk for at least 6km every day, practice yoga, always take the stairs instead of the elevator and so on. As I said, my goal is not to get swole but to start building a sustainable lifelong exercise routine. Any advice is welcome!

    submitted by /u/moon_librarian
    [link] [comments]

    All you need are 2 dumbbells for this workout

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Most people don't really have an extravagant home gym setup. Unfortunately, this can lead to people just falling off from lack of inspiration or creativity.

    Here is a simple workout you can do that builds both strength and endurance and only requires two light dumbbells.

    Give it a shot! It's back pain friendly and can be done on your lunch break!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Rings

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    You should get rings. Do this beginner workout.

    was easy workout to learn rings for you

    I just bought rings And found this video.

    Beginner rings workout

    submitted by /u/oakanika
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment