• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How can I get rid of a “fat crease” on one side of my back?

    Beginner Fitness: How can I get rid of a “fat crease” on one side of my back?


    How can I get rid of a “fat crease” on one side of my back?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I don't know why I have this random crease on my left side. I'm not sure if it's just how my body felt like distributing my fat but it really bothers me. Will it go away if I just lose weight? I've started doing exercises specifically aimed at my lats but I don't really know if that is the problem or if it more of a posture issue. I do have very slight scoliosis but I don't think that's the problem.

    Pics on profile.

    submitted by /u/daybyday27
    [link] [comments]

    DAILY NECK STRETCH ROUTINE beginner-friendly

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    What are the best workouts for glute build and weight gain?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I just started working out for the first time in forever. I weigh 101 lbs. I'm literally a twig. No matter how much I eat I don't gain weight.

    My goal is to target my glutes and to gain a little weight overall.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to best do this?

    submitted by /u/Super_Internal
    [link] [comments]

    8 minute abs- great to add In to your day to work all your core muscles.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    i want to start my weight loss journey

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    My current weight is 65 kg, age is 21 and height is 152 cm. I am going for 1801 calories per day with 500 calories defict (it is 2301 calories without deficit) used TDEE calculator to calculate calories .For exercise, 3 days hiit or cardio (maximum 600 calories workout) and 3 days strength training(maximum 250 calories workout )as a beginner i want to slow with strength training .Is it a good plan?

    submitted by /u/Inna6707
    [link] [comments]

    Boxercise Workout At Home

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Where to start?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Hi all! I started my weight loss journey around two months ago, I am now down 2 stone but I seriously need to start toning up as I can see me ending up 'skinny fat'.. the only trouble is I have no idea where to start or what to do.. I have a few weights and things at home - does anyone know of a good app/program that is good to follow? I need structure! Btw I'm 30, female and looking to build muscle/tone up!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Mmc49
    [link] [comments]

    Deadlifts

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    When I deadlift my knees always hit the bar. Am I doing something wrong or is this a tall people problem?

    submitted by /u/LuMarFitness
    [link] [comments]

    Are bodyweight or weighted step-ups causing you knee and low back pain ==> Try this!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    A common complaint I get with the bodyweight and weighted step-ups is knee and low back pain. After watching these people do it a few common themes are pick up.

    In this video, I break down these common issues and show you exactly how to fix them for a better less painful step-up experience!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment