• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Found a fitness social network that has tons of great beginner exercises

    Beginner Fitness: Found a fitness social network that has tons of great beginner exercises


    Found a fitness social network that has tons of great beginner exercises

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I found a cool fitness social network that has a ton of workouts and beginner exercises. You can make workouts and posts and stuff and share them as well.

    The site is https://www.groupbeast.com

    submitted by /u/Elucid99
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back in shape working out at home

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a former athlete who fell out of shape once I left college and now in my mid/later 20s I really want to get back to where I was. However, this is the first time in my life not essentially exclusively working out in group settings, especially during the pandemic I'm trying to learn how to do this at home. I remember different workouts/strength training exercises so I know how to write myself some super basic workouts, but I have other questions -- should I do both strength training and cardio (mostly stationary bike + peloton app) everyday? Which muscle groups should I workout together? How long of a strength training workout is effective (i.e. will 30 min a day get me anywhere, when what I'm used to is 2+ hr a day practices)? How do you stay motivated when working out at home? Honestly that's the part I'm struggling the most with, I'm finding it hard to stay on that horse without a coach running workouts and in a group setting.

    Any/all advice is super welcome!!

    submitted by /u/explodingtoast10
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get army ready. Get fit, and some alright definition.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm a male in my very early 20's. I am looking to get prepared for the military, specifically the army, and get some noticeable definition in my muscles.

    Any tips? I plan to run and do some exercises Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

    I will be running/jogging a couple times around the block. Any suggestions for the actual workouts though? Also, any tips on getting a diet sustainable for this?

    Also, I don't have any real equipment.

    submitted by /u/LawrenceConnorFan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone get dizzy after doing situps?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    For some reason, the motion of sit-ups makes me feel very dizzy afterwards. Is anyone in the same boat? Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ThereWolves
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Boxing Workout

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I wanna buy new fitness tracker under 100 doller

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    But i need an honest first hand recommendation.

    I am looking for a decent sleep tracking and multi sports tracking and maybe good water resistant, not necessarily gps thou

    submitted by /u/mhero94
    [link] [comments]

    How do I schedule my meals and snacks during a lunch time workout?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm looking to start exercising in my lunch hour, to refresh and get me energized for the second half of my day.

    Currently I feel sleepy and unproductive after lunch and that's what I'm hoping to switch up with some more energy.

    The thing I'm concerned about is meals. If I take my lunch break from 12-1 everyday (with working hours of 9-5), what time would be optimal for eating my breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, evening snack and then dinner?

    I plan to start low with 15-20 minute workouts, not longer, so time is not an issue, however when do I eat lunch - before the workout? After? Not sure.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/stalking-brad-pitt
    [link] [comments]

    Upper body exercises with single dumbell?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    The dumbell is adjustable so I can add 8kg weights to it.

    I don't have any bench for chest. I was looking for upper body exercises with a single dumbell for back(upper and lower), biceps, shoulders and maybe chest

    submitted by /u/Yagami888
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment