• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Start your very beginning Yoga practice series

    Beginner Fitness: Start your very beginning Yoga practice series


    Start your very beginning Yoga practice series

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Calisthenics plus Lifting Weights

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people talking about mixing calisthenics with weights and I was wondering what's your guys opinion on that? I've seen some YouTubers mix them and found quite interesting, so I was thinking of getting some dumbells to start off mixing weights on my calisthenics training, what's your guy's opinion? Any recommendations on routines and YouTubers? Any suggestions in general? Plz, let me know your opinion.

    I don't plan on joining a gym at the moment due to Covid, maybe next year, so I'd only have access to some dumbells and my resistance band (22-34 kgs)

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    Start your Pilates practice - Beginner Pilates Flow series

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Pilates is a great way to give your body a break from your normal exercise routine. Pilates is a form of exercise that focuses on balance, posture, strength, and flexibility. It's suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. You don't need to have done any pilates before doing this video, which lasts for 50 minutes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUHfQHsSyQ

    Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    One of my secret solutions for beginner fitness to prevent injuries is to Empower Your Core and Posture.One of the most popular exercises in the fitness world is the "crunch"There's abdominal superficial crunch & then there’s Pilates deeper crunch.While they both are very effective,they do differ.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/10hr1xAEzYc

    So please, let me guide you to Empower your Core and Posture. ▶️https://www.thebackmasterclass.com/sales-page1593164699413

    ▶️Follow the 6 Free video series ► https://www.thebackmasterclass.com/authority-videosx7ea4i5l to learn more about the Back Master Class .

    The abdominal superficial crunch primarily addresses our outer most abdominal muscle " the 8 pack that causes a flat back, which reduces the pelvic control. Thus, it increases abdominal pressure which also bears down too much on the pelvic floor and creates lower back pain.

    That is why you can have a six or 8 pack muscles with low back pain or diastasis recti which is the separation of the linea alba the gap near the navel area. The Pilates deeper crunch addresses our deepest abdominal muscles.

    It is taught in neutral spine and maintains pelvic floor stability and spinal stability. If done correctly it bears no pressure on your pelvic floor and lower back, and technically if no DOMING present , which women can do the Pilates crunch to help with recovery from pregnancy induced diastasis recti and it also helps my a with Sciatica, back pain and poor posture.

    The Pilates Crunch results in the appearance of a slimmer, flatter abdomen and waist as the muscle fibers are drawn together when strengthened.

    I'm so excited to share my knowledge and skills with Y'all with more than 17 years of experience.

    Last 2 weeks ago, I was announcing that I'll be teaching a small handful of students everything I know about Evidence-Based Home Therapy Method (EBHT Method) and personally helping them regain life without back pain, improve posture and overall flexibility and health. And the response I've been getting has been insane. This is an Easy and gentle Beginners to slowly strengthen the abdominal muscles, pelvic floor muscles and will help support your posture and low back pain through this 3 gentle Pilates and physical therapy fused exercises. I have seen a lot of my patients with Low back pain, with umbilical hernia with posture issues and Pilates really helped ,my patients recover dramatically and safely. In order to target these group of muscles without compromising the Hernia as well

    I cannot believe how many Pilates and yoga lovers have already signed up for the early-bird waitlist since I announced it. In a few days from now, I'll be closing the cart in order to join my upcoming Back Master Class. August 17, 2020

    So many people have already signed up for the early access list and are waiting for the first free training to go live. And more people are joining us every day. Hop on board! P.S. In case you want to learn everything I know about the EBHT method and want to finally break free from the vicious cycle of back pain, then go here and sign up The Back Master Class: This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment