• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Losing motivation really fast

    Beginner Fitness: Losing motivation really fast


    Losing motivation really fast

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys, 3 years ago I first started with home workouts. After 4 weeks I got ill for 2 weeks and stopped as I felt like I lost all my progress.

    This is just one of 5 times I actually started working out and then stopped just like that. I always blamed it on certain events that happened there.

    Now I'm thinking back at how much I could have already achieved by now. I'm actually sad.

    I just can't seem to do anything for more than some weeks before returning to my old lifestyle. Why am I so weak at keeping healthy habits? I don't want to be the guy that cannot achieve what he wants. I want to just keep going. But I'm afraid that the same thing will happen again. How can I just become disciplined enough to work for the things I desire? I really want your advice. What can help me?

    submitted by /u/soooo_black
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Hey, i wanted to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. Is there any workout and diet recommendations that i should follow. Or any advice you want to give me that will lead me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/azmodeus99
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to be in a fasted state after a blood test

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I gave blood test this morning during my fast window. I am on intermittent fasting. Is it safe to not eat anything after blood test or shall i break my fast .

    submitted by /u/mammymanny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment