• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Back Stretches to fix the back pain

    Beginner Fitness: Back Stretches to fix the back pain


    Back Stretches to fix the back pain

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    What the fuck am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Sorry for the potty language but I'm super frustrated. I am 33(m) and since Covid I've gone from about 175-190lbs. I have been skinny fat since I was about 25. About 4 weeks ago I decided I was going to figure this shit out and fix myself. Having experienced insecurities about myself for all of my adult life, I really wanted to do this correctly.

    So 4 weeks ago I stopped starving myself, started eating roughly 180-190g protein daily, added 5 days a week of lifting weights, and 4-5 peloton bike rides a week. I'm stretching, eating well, and really trying to change. Unfortunately, since I started working out and eating correctly, I've added another 5lbs, and I look chubbier. Like my stomach looks bigger and bloated after trying to be healthier. I just feel even worse about myself. What is the point of this? Why should I keep doing this when I could just starve myself and at least fit into my clothes.

    Sorry for the rant, I am feeling really bad about myself today and I don't know what to do. Any advice or helpful personal experiences is welcome.

    submitted by /u/Surprisinglygoodish
    [link] [comments]

    25 Minute Mini Band Workout

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment