• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How important is hydration for muscle gains?

    Beginner Fitness: How important is hydration for muscle gains?


    How important is hydration for muscle gains?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I know hydration is extremely important, but it seems like I rarely manage to drink over a liter of water a day, and there are actually many days (probably 70%) when I drink less than a liter of water (not counting juice or fizzy drinks).

    The question is if this struggle to drink enough water will affect my gains to the point working out won't do anything for me? Especially because I find it difficult to follow through with full workouts (though this is probably also down to nutrition and depression as well)

    submitted by /u/jinniji
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Even Get Started?!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I want to get into fitness and taking better care of myself, but I can't seem to do it. How do I not be a coward? I regret every single time I failed to stick with a fitness regiment, and I know I could've already reached my fitness goals by now.

    What are the babiest of baby steps that I could take to care about fitness more?

    submitted by /u/ChetAbrams
    [link] [comments]

    Chest Exercise Tier List ����

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Is this daily workout a decent starting point?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    We have one of those super crappy 3-in-1 recumbent/upright/elliptical bikes that I ride 6 miles (~20 minutes) then I do three sets of planks for as long as I can, currently just 30 seconds.

    I don't care about actual strength, I just want to have a healthier core and not be winded after taking a heavy garbage can to the dumpster. The length of the workout is nice because it's less than 30 minutes and I feel like it is a decent route to what I'm aiming for, but I've only been doing it a few days and want to be sure before I commit to doing it every day.

    I know that diversification from day to day might be better, but I'm more comfortable keeping the same daily routine and upping difficulty as I'm able if that isn't too detrimental.

    31/M/6'2"/165 lbs if it matters.

    submitted by /u/tke439
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pilots for my TestFlight, if you're interested please let me know!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Home Workout: 4 No-Equipment Tricep workouts that you can do anywhere you want

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Diamond Push-up

    Pseudo Planche

    Fingers In push up

    Table Dips

    Here's the How-to video: https://youtu.be/N9Q2Yuke4rY

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment