• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 06/18/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 06/18/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 06/18/2020

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    I just saw this from my facebook memories. I sometimes forget how big Rich was.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    The Flawless Marvel

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Holy hell..Sergio Sr. probably has the best arm to waist ratio no doubt! Do you know anyone else with an arm to waist ratio like his? Insane genetics!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Foodie Fridays

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Post recipes, nutritional plans, favorite foods, macro schemes or diet questions.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    FREAKOUT FRIDAYS (Weekly Rant Thread)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    What makes you want to flip? Tell us today in our weekly Freakout Friday thread!

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good angle for incline bench?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hunter Labarada looks insane 7 weeks out

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    What do you think of Emily Brand's physique? Does she look amazing, or is it too much?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Diet Coach Needed

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I'm in a bind and need a hand please. I'm 17 weeks out from the Master's Nationals. I had a good off-season but the guy I had been working with for the past year had to bow out, unfortunately. He needed to devote his attention to a family emergency, so I'm left needing to find a new diet coach right at the beginning of prep.

    I had considered doing it myself but there's a pro card on the line and I'd feel more comfortable having a qualified second set of eyes. I was just a few spots short of the pro card last year (top 2 get it and I placed 5th), so I need someone who is experienced at coaching national-level amateurs and above. I'm a men's physique competitor, enhanced, living in California and competing in Pittsburgh.

    Thanks for any leads.

    submitted by /u/BuffTaxAccountant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment