• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: need some suggestions for my workout for weight loss and better abs

    Beginner Fitness: need some suggestions for my workout for weight loss and better abs


    need some suggestions for my workout for weight loss and better abs

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So currently I am 6 feet, 184 pounds and my body fat percentage is 17%. I have a barely visible 6 pack outline, but I want a full 6 pack within the next 6-8 weeks. My goal is to drop my body fat to 14 or 15% to achieve this. Any suggestions to modify my workout?

    my current home workout (2 sets of each, 4x a week)

    6 chin ups
    35 sit ups
    35 crunches
    12 ab wheel rolls
    30 oblique crunches with water jug per arm
    30 lunge row per arm
    40 lunges + 30 jumping lunges
    30 push ups (any type)

    ----

    I also run 2.4 miles twice a week and i do 150 Push-ups a day

    submitted by /u/YoungOrah
    [link] [comments]

    One month In- Feeling good

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Hey,

    So around one month back i made a post here with how unhappy i was with my fitness levels and asking your advice on how to proceed. One month in, i started working out and wanted to give an update on how it went so that people like me can take some inputs/motivation from it(Link to old thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/beginnerfitness/comments/gvbso1/where_to_start/ )

    It was very difficult for me to start working out after years of inactivity. My body was in very bad condition. I used to struggle to breathe after some amount of physical activity. Corona time made it worse. At one point, i looked at the mirror and said it was to make some change. If i continued like that i was set for certain doom.

    You could say that i was on the lines of depression and feeling low on everything i was doing. This is where i start my workout journey from.

    I was clueless on where to start like most of the beginners. I did not know what to focus on. Should i lose my belly fat first? should i get my muscle strength back? should i focus on exercises for my back pain due to sitting long hours? I did not know what to do and where to start.

    During this time was when i made a post here. The awesome people here helped me understand that those questions don't matter initially. The important thing was to start. And i thing that was one of the best advice i received.

    I understood that i was procrastinating again in the form of searching for the perfect plan. The most important thing was to start some physical activity. I got this app adidas training and took a basic full body strength building plan and started on it.

    I never thought there were so many exercises with just your body weight. Not possible to go to Gym is just an excuse that we create not to workout. After doing the workouts in the initial week i was struggling very hard. I got slightly sick due to body not being used to workout. I did not stop. I gave time for my body to recover and come back to workout.

    Now, in the past month i had completed almost 14 days of workout. My mind has become much clear now. When i used to struggle and get tired completely by just doing the initial warm-up, i had come way up till completing full session for almost half an hour and still feeling energized.

    Don't get me wrong. There is no change in my body shape or structure from when i started. The thing is i started feeling much better inside. I started struggling less. Yes, i still huff and puff on some workouts but i started struggling less. I started breathing better. One of the major improvement i noticed was i stopped getting those pains from my weakened back muscles after long hours of sitting.

    I know i have a long way to go and this is just an initial start. I am writing this here to help anyone who is going through my same condition. One of the main reasons which i could keep motivating myself was due to the support from some people i met here and on my personal circle. We started updating and motivating each other on the progress made and this has helped me a lot.

    So if you are clueless like me and looking for the perfect plan. Stop right there and start on some basic plan as soon as possible.

    Looking forward for your continued support on achieving my long term goals.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/fittecchi
    [link] [comments]

    Lower bicep pain after workout

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I have tried to get in to the gym life for along time but every time i try, i end up with severe doms in my inner elbow area, where the bicep connects to the lower arm. Have to walk around with my arms in a 90 degree angle for like a week because it hurts to move them. I have tried to start out with light weights but doesn't seem to help, maybe need to go even lower? Any supplements that help with joints and such? Would be grateful for any tips you might have? I am male, 32 years old, 203 cm and 132 kg right now (all fat, so need to start training)

    submitted by /u/Sbrtoothgrizlybeaver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment