• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Shoulder Mobility

    Beginner Fitness: Shoulder Mobility


    Shoulder Mobility

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Improve Your Shoulder Mobility With This Simple Exercise! 📈

    The shoulder complex plays a big role in calisthenics! We spend a lot of our time training in our hands, being it hanging or handstanding, planching, as well as other exercises on the floor.

    That means that we need to look at our shoulders health closely. In today's video I'm sharing with you one exercise that you must do to improve your OVERHEAD SHOULDER RANGE OF MOTION.

    https://youtu.be/sq1VabvV0uQ

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    Not Sure How to Start

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I'm 19, 5'8, and about 196 lbs. Rocking the dad bod. I'm not in the worst shape, I can lift a decent amount, but I want to start a gym membership to clean myself up. However, I'm not sure what to do once I get to the gym. I mean, workout, duh, but I'm not sure how many sets or how many reps I should be doing for any given workout. I don't want to be working inefficiently and or possibly overexert myself. Any tips/advice?

    submitted by /u/xPsychonautical
    [link] [comments]

    5'8" 260LB male looking for tips and any input!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I used to be in really good shape.. I know how to push myself and can handle intense excersises. Ive been out of shape for like 8 years and its driving me nuts. I am starting to make a change NOW. I bought some fish, lean meats, cottage cheese etc and im now excercising starting tomorrow. I forgot my old routine.. Its been a while. Im obviously pretty out of shape but I can push myself. Looking for workout and food recommendations.. Any input helps!

    submitted by /u/stevefrench__
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner with Previously Subluxated Shoulder

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    How should I start? I'm not all about massively bulking due to my pretty small body type as a male. But I bet you all have a lot of great things to say on the contrary. I'm all ears.

    Stay safe, all!

    submitted by /u/SyntaxMishe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I work out?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So during my workout yesterday I did some upper body followed by some sprints near the end of my work out. I usually sprint for an 1 or less, but yesterday I went 2 hours over. Today I woke up with some slight soreness in my lower body. Now I'm debating if I rest, or work out today so I can stick to my 5 days a week routine.

    This questions probably seems stupid but I can't help but feel guilty for taking an extra day off then I normally would.

    submitted by /u/papaclean
    [link] [comments]

    Dislike training arms, it feels stupid

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    My gym only seems to have long and short dumbbells for arms. Today i just stood there using those tiny 5kg dumbbells for each arm, for a whole hour. I felt like a girl. Legs/chest/back is fine because there's a lot of machines for them.

    I feel like arms should be the easiest one but it seems like everyone does their personal training when it comes to arms, even girls were lifting heavy stuff in odd poses while i stood there on 190cm with baby dumbbells. But in all fairness, i do feel exhausted in my arms. It feels like i have giant bubbles growing on each arm, guess i did something right?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment