• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Serious question- started running again; have been chafing bad! Do I need to wear special clothes?

    Beginner Fitness: Serious question- started running again; have been chafing bad! Do I need to wear special clothes?


    Serious question- started running again; have been chafing bad! Do I need to wear special clothes?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Sooo- I started walking long distances about a month ago. Within the last week I've been jogging some of it. I am actually truly stoked that, today, I ran 5k (took me 39 minutes- I was just trudging along), without stopping. However I chaffed bad toward the end of the run and now my inner thighs are just freaking raw. Does anyone have some guidance on what to do? Do I need to use baby powder before going for a run? A special kind of underwear? I have been wearing my usual boxer-briefs when I go out. Any help?

    submitted by /u/MacMike80
    [link] [comments]

    What to do if you have sore muscles

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    If you for example trained your back and the next day you need to train arms or breast but your arms feels very sore due to the back session?

    Im not sure how people can train 5-6 times per week

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    I had a great leg workout today!! Check it out...

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Awww man this was such a good leg workout!!

    Todays Leg Routine

    submitted by /u/YoureWorthItCoaching
    [link] [comments]

    Pilates Exercises Method To Fix Rounded Shoulders In 5 minutes This is a follow along for rounded shoulders posture also known as “mom posture” is when the alignment of your body results in the shoulders rotating awkwardly forwards and inwards. Thisbis a great warm UP before your workout

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Because motivation always help! What motivates you?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Here is some motivational moments of my training! I looked back at it and I wanted to share so that everyone get reminded that they can achieve incredible things!
    https://youtu.be/NqO8a5-74dE

    Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment