• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 1 hour Total Body Workout from standing to sitting to twist and inversion followed by a short relaxation. This yoga practice is great for overall health wellness.

    Beginner Fitness: 1 hour Total Body Workout from standing to sitting to twist and inversion followed by a short relaxation. This yoga practice is great for overall health wellness.


    1 hour Total Body Workout from standing to sitting to twist and inversion followed by a short relaxation. This yoga practice is great for overall health wellness.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of my workout?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Goal: Gain 10lbs of lean muscle .

    • Warm Up ( Dynamic Stretching - 5 Minutes)

    • 90 Kettlebell swings (3 sets of 30)

    • 60 Goblet Squats (3 sets of 20)

    • 36 Push-Ups (3 sets of 12)

    • 36 Kettlebell Rows (3 Sets of 12) each side

    Whole workout is about 45 minutes which I do twice/wk. I've been doing this workout for about 3 weeks and following a Mediterranean Diet.

    Stats: 22 Years Old, 142lbs (150-155lbs goal), 6% Body Fat, 6'0' Tall

    submitted by /u/Traded4
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal - 41 year old male

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm a 41 year old male, no major underling health issues that i know of. I'm 251lbs and 6"2. I started walking every day as well as ive been doing allot of landscaping work at my home. I've noticed every single time i try to get healthy and loose some weight I get bogged down by soreness. I wake up every day sore and tired from the previous day and it litterly makes me not want to keep exercising or doing stuff outside. Is it normal for a man my age and my weight whos out of shape to feel like this and will it get better if I keep going.

    submitted by /u/boredhexagram
    [link] [comments]

    build real muscle

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Simple at-home workouts for a fun, beginner dive into fitness

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    It can be tough to tell the quality of your own reps, even with simple bodyweight exercises like squats. It's even tougher when you can't bring someone along your fitness journey in a fun way.

    We have a beta app (Fitbakk) to provide verified numbers for at-home bodyweight exercises. It also has a "Squat Challenge" where you can send your numbers to a friend to see what they actually do in comparison.

    Try the app for free on iOS: https://apple.co/2yNAR6F

    And feel free to let us know what else can help you in the beginnings of your fitness journey.

    https://youtu.be/yFfkqUe3tUE

    submitted by /u/Fitbakk
    [link] [comments]

    Losing muscle mass for a transformation video

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I was making a 6-month body transformation video, but 2 months in I realized I messed up because…

    • Although I took progress pics for the first 2 months, I forgot to take pics of me flexing, and I didn't take any back shots.
    • The clips of me working out are very low-quality and inconsistent.
    • I used to have footage of me before I started working out, like videos in which I failed to do 1 pull-up, but I don't have these anymore.
    • I didn't record any video of me running and doing cardio.

    I want to restart the entire transformation so I don't end up with a video that's very low-quality for the first 1/3 of progress.

    How do I lose muscle mass as fast as possible? I want to make my biceps completely flat like I've never lifted a weight in my life.

    submitted by /u/NarawaGames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment