• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Simple workout to get fit

    Beginner Fitness: Simple workout to get fit


    Simple workout to get fit

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I want an at home routine that will be a full body workout and will get me in shape. Below is what I am currently doing, please let me know how I must change this workout so I can get in shape.

    3 sets of each

    30 Jumping Jacks 20 Bodyweight squats 10 Pushups 10 Walking lunges (each leg) 10 Dumbbell rows 15 second plank

    submitted by /u/o-long-johnson
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Diet related questions

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm 18, 5'9 in height and weight around 60 kg. I'm mostly skinny with some belly fat. I haven't been able to jog comfortably for more than a few minutes even and I'm not sure how much the exercises after are helping. I mostly do this stuff after dusk so the most recent major meal is lunch which is at around 2 pm. I'm Indian, so keeping that in mind, can anyone please help me by telling me about time between food and exercise and what kind of foods to be consuming and etc?

    submitted by /u/Bittudash
    [link] [comments]

    Join me for todays AEROBICS WORKOUT

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    gym t-shirt in 2020

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Get some information about their favored exercise clothing and they'll likely put in almost no time discussing dampness wicking texture, creative cooling innovation, or sweat-actuated textures. but While these sound like industry trendy expressions, the application behind these ideas are staples — and, to be perfectly honest, absolute necessities — in the realm of exercise clothing.

    please read more: here

    submitted by /u/alaae7
    [link] [comments]

    BEST 5 EXERCISE FOR YOUR BICEPS ������

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Cardio Troubles

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just finished my first year of college, and trying out some new sports really highlighted a problem I've had for years.

    I am 5'9", 135 pounds, have lifted pretty regularly since I was 15, and overall fairly athletic. However as good as I am with strength, I've never gotten the hang of cardio. Even at my most fit I haven't been able to hold so much as a slow jog for more than 15 minutes without feeling winded and sick.

    I've tried a lot of "walking to running in 30 days" challenges and I have never seen actual progress, but besides that I have no idea how to help myself become healthier. I know it's unlikely I'll be a "runner" but I would love to not get winded doing things that should be easy.

    If you have any advice/suggestions I would be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/affectionadvection
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment