• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Training at home but don't have access to a pullup bar or rings? I put together a list of 26 at-home pull up alternative back exercises that require minimal equipment (including row progressions, isometrics, banded exercises and more). Hope it helps!

    Beginner Fitness: Training at home but don't have access to a pullup bar or rings? I put together a list of 26 at-home pull up alternative back exercises that require minimal equipment (including row progressions, isometrics, banded exercises and more). Hope it helps!


    Training at home but don't have access to a pullup bar or rings? I put together a list of 26 at-home pull up alternative back exercises that require minimal equipment (including row progressions, isometrics, banded exercises and more). Hope it helps!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    5 Yoga Postures for Tight Hamstrings for beginners

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    20-minute morning yoga stretching and practice routine

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Should I focus on building muscle or losing fat?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit to post in.

    I'm a 22 year old male, 6'3 tall and weigh just over 200 pounds depending on the day, my BMI is somewhere around 25 and my body fat is around 18% according to multiple website tests, no idea how accurately they can be assumed to be.

    I know that I will want to build muscle sooner or later, but I'm uncertain if it would be better for me to start of by trying to lose some body fat or start of building muscle right away to "compensate" for the body fat I already have.

    Any advice is welcomed!

    submitted by /u/ValleDaFighta
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start going to the gym

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Hello, I usually dont post on reddit, but during this quarentine i decided that i want to start going to the gym when this is all over. My main purpose for wanting to go to the gym is to feel better and look better. Im a 23 year old male and the only time ive ever been to a gym was my high school gym in PE. Ive wanted to go for awhile but i never really know where to start with so many machines and weights etc.. So i sorta just procrastinated. Anyways im 6'1 165, average skinny dude, i have an average stamina. Where do i start? Ive tried watching youtube videos and its so confusing. Also what are some things i can do during the quarentine to maybe start besides running which ive started doing for a few days already.

    submitted by /u/NewGuy919
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment