• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Shoulders!! What are you working on today?

    Beginner Fitness: Shoulders!! What are you working on today?


    Shoulders!! What are you working on today?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Today was all about shoulders! I wanted to share a simple and quick routine to hit those shoulders and here it is!

    Hope this helps you on your home workouts!

    https://youtu.be/oWpXeJilGDE

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga postures For Beginners - 20 Minute Home Yoga Workout, twist, stretch rotation

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Body Fat % Calculations (what does everybody use?)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I've been using a "smart" scale for a couple years. It estimates body fat/water weight/muscle mass, and I thought it was fine in regards to just measuring progress throughout my weight loss. Now that I'm getting close to my goal, I'm thinking it's probably not all that accurate and would also like to get a more accurate measurement before transitioning to building muscle (even if I continue to use it to track progress after). Any suggestions? Do fitness centers provide this service for a fee for non- members? What do others use when they want relative accuracy? Thx

    submitted by /u/wdpaynter
    [link] [comments]

    Jo Lindner Shows Another Sofa Home �� Workout Without Equipments

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    You can check the complete post on : https://www.alloffitnessandbodybuilding.com/2020/03/jo-lindner-shows-another-sofa-home-workout-without-equipments.html

    📷

    Jo Linder Or As We Called Joesthetics, As We Know Jo Linder Has One Of The Most Perfect And Shredded Physiques And One Of The Vqfit Athletes, He Uploads Different Exercises Of Different Parts Of The Body From Few Hours On His Instagram Account, And We Want To Share With You These Videos, So Please Share This Topic With Your Friends And All Of Who You Know, To Benefit Other, We Upload Different Exercices Before, If You Want To See Them Click Here We Will Take You With These Workouts Videos :

    Voir cette publication sur Instagram
    Sofa Home workout i found online. Tag ur home workout bro lolUne publication partagée par Jo Lindner (@joesthetics) le 29 Mars 2020 à 4 :08 PDT

    This athlete create a great different exercise or what we can call creativity

    also we can call it "Using everything and anything 😂🙌🏼"

    We Hope That This Video Benefits You, Leave Us A Comment For What Topic Do You Want Us To Talk About, And Please Don't Forget To Share This Topic With Us And Thank You Very Much, For More, Follow Me On My Facebook Page, Twitter Account, Instagram Account, I Update And Make A Lot Of News There

    submitted by /u/laiebfairouz
    [link] [comments]

    New to fitness: What results can I expect to see with my workout? What else should I do?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm 17, 6'2, about 170 lbs. I recently made a workout routine, although it needs improvement. I would appreciate your suggestions.

    Here's my routine:

    1 hour of brisk walking on treadmill every day. Every other day, I also work out my upper body -3 sets of 15 dumbbell presses (20 lbs) -3 sets of 15 dumbbell rows (20 lbs, no bench) -3 sets of 15 alternating dumbbell curls (20 lbs) -3 sets of 50 Russian twists (20 lbs) -3 sets of 15 double arm overhead extensions (20 lbs)

    I have also cut out junk food and soda, and begun to make 2 eggs and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every morning an hour before my treadmill. I make general common sense diet choices.

    What results can I expect to see if I continue? What else should I be doing?

    submitted by /u/Fleetle
    [link] [comments]

    Surya Namaskar for Beginner । Sun Salutation, Hatha Yoga series, can be done up to 5 salutations to get whole body workout, stretched and to get more flexibility and mobility.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Running at negative calories (advice)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi there, I have just started exercising/dieting to lose a bit of weight as not much else to do due to the Coronavirus.

    I am currently 5'11, weigh 188lbs(85kg), 36 years old, male.

    I have not done any exercise really for years although I do work as a plumber on building sites so I'm not too weak/unfit, just a layer of flab particularly around the gut. This week I have not really been pushing myself too much, walking roughly 5-6 miles a day, with 10kgs of weight in my backpack at about 4 mph and also a little kettlebells and dumbells.

    During these few days I have only been consuming around 7-800 calories(roughly what I am burning due to exercise) in the hope to kickstart my weight loss and although not planning on keeping it this drastic for long was wondering if any other people here have tried similar routines and perhaps had any advice to offer.

    I have read lots of differing opinions online and really am just looking to hear more thoughts/opinions on how the body will react to this if I kept it up for say 2 weeks, before moving onto a realistic calorie intake.

    My primary goal is to lose the excess fat and then slightly build on the muscles I already have in place, I am not expecting to become huge/ripped, just want to be fitter/healthier and feel this could work well for me in the short term.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    First time on reddit, so apologies in advance if I've posted this in the wrong place/annoyed you in any way.

    Cheers, Boaby.

    submitted by /u/boaby_gee
    [link] [comments]

    Hiit and core finisher workout

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Beginners 7 Class Yoga Series For Overall Health.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I'd love for you to join my free 7 Class Beginners Yoga Series For Overall Health. starting April 5th.

    During this time we are all under quite a lot of stress and uncertainty and could use the accountability and a week of yoga that is tailored to truly helping us feel our best.

    These classes can be done in any order and can be used consistently.

    The goal right now is to get active, move and bring oxygen into the body to truly feel our best off the mat.

    I hope to join you on the mat ❤️🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment