• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Due to recent events of Social Distancing I made a program,28 Day Challenge Workout Program.Please Join me this Pilates&Yoga Workout Program.I categorized the program into 4 phases&phase 1~the beginners to slowly progress https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr2_JZsub0IAAt90Fxp3EmriK

    Beginner Fitness: Due to recent events of Social Distancing I made a program,28 Day Challenge Workout Program.Please Join me this Pilates&Yoga Workout Program.I categorized the program into 4 phases&phase 1~the beginners to slowly progress https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr2_JZsub0IAAt90Fxp3EmriK


    Due to recent events of Social Distancing I made a program,28 Day Challenge Workout Program.Please Join me this Pilates&Yoga Workout Program.I categorized the program into 4 phases&phase 1~the beginners to slowly progress https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr2_JZsub0IAAt90Fxp3EmriK

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    no abs, no results, am i doing something wrong?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    ive been training for a long time but not consistent, and for one month ive been working out everyday at home,in the mondays, wendnesdays and fridays ive been using this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkS1-El_WlE, 4 sets, 15 bicep curls with 10kg, 2 sets , 15 lateral raises with 10 kg, 2 sets, and a back workout that i do with bodyweight like 25 reps of w extensions, 2 sets, and in the other days, except sunday, i train my abs and legs, but i cant see results on my abs after a month, and i do it really harsh, like 1 hour of training abs focused, with this videos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHD1-2P94DI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB8Iom51fdA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQyV63pr10c, i end destroyed without being able to even lift myself from the ground, should i do less to see improvement? and should i do it everyday instead of having a 48 h pause? thx for all the help

    submitted by /u/Past_Spot
    [link] [comments]

    Week 3 of walking 2 miles 5-6 days

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm on week 3 of walking 2-3 miles 5-6 days a week. It started as 1 mile a couple of days, and now I'm craving more. I can't find any dumbbells near me, going from couch to wanting fitness. I've had a Fitbit a while as well. Started counting calories and watching water intake. No soda in 2 weeks! But also yoga! I miss being fit as I was between kids and nearly 10 years ago and as flexible as I was then too.

    Main thing-

    Motivation or fun apps that make it extra fun would be awesome, along with playlists. How do you make it fun when you're alone? I have 2 kids and am married but he does his walks alone and I do mine alone too since we take turns watching kids.

    submitted by /u/Aquuna
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get back up after a long recovery

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Hey fellow redditers. I'm a 28 y/o 5' 7" male, weighting ~90 kg, recently managed to get out of a seven year long slump and am eagerly looking to get back into shape, with the goal of returning to martial arts (practiced wushu before that, but want to try more practical ones, like jeet kune do or MMA or...)

    So, considering how quarantine is still ongoing, what exercises/routine do you think i should start with?

    submitted by /u/mousio
    [link] [comments]

    Some leg training :)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    dumbbell

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    hey i'm new and i'm wondering what dumbbells exercises are the best and how to properly do them! the only equipment i have at home are dumbbells. Also proper stretches to do before so i don't get hurt!

    submitted by /u/andypearson37
    [link] [comments]

    Skinny arms and unbuilt upper body

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm 18, 5'9 in height and weigh about 62 kg. I'm either skinny or my face is heavily bloated. Can I get some help on some helpful exercises and at what time of the day I should do them for overall physical development?

    submitted by /u/Bittudash
    [link] [comments]

    Second day of trying the 100 push up challenge and I couldn't complete a single proper pushup. Any tips?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys so during this quarantine, I decided to try to challenge myself not just to start working out but also to start doing 100 push-ups a day. It'll give me a way to self-discipline while also increasing my self-esteem in my own body. I'm a skinny guy and i've always wanted to be able to gain weight.

    My first day, which was yesterday, it was incredibly hard to get through 100 push ups. I could only average 10-15 push-ups per set and I would have to take like 2-4 minute breaks in between each set because of how hard it was but I was finally able to get all 100 done after about an hour or so. I also tried my best to eat more than I usually do, because I read that it's important (if you're trying to gain weight/muscle) to eat more and consume lots protein. I had an omelet and cereal for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, and Baked BBQ chicken with rice for dinner. This probably doesn't sound like a lot but, usually, I go with like two meals a day so I was proud of myself for eating more. I did order this protein powder and it'll get here on Friday so I'm planning on adding a shake a day to my diet as well going forward.

    Now today was a different story. I woke up really, really, sore and when it came time for me to do my workout, I literally could not complete one single proper push-up. I endured and tried to just do the "girl push-ups" with my knees and it took about the same time as yesterday to get through all 100 (I also had trouble doing more than 15 a set).

    Am I starting off wrong? Is it supposed to be this hard? I heard it'll get harder before it gets easier but like.. I couldn't even do one single normal pushup without my arms buckling and falling on my face. Is 100 pushups a day going to be impossible for someone like me?

    Also, for context I am a 23 year old male. My height is 6 foot 1 and my weight is 140 pounds.

    submitted by /u/Markual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment