• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Everyday Ab Workout At Home

    Beginner Fitness: Everyday Ab Workout At Home


    Everyday Ab Workout At Home

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Yoga practice and stretching in 10 minute

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Need help with my bench

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I'm not really a beginner but the other subs are pretty strict with their rules

    A little background: I'm a 23 year old male (6'2, 84kg) and I'm struggling with my bench like no other. I been hitting the gym since I was like ~17, so I'm no stranger to working out. My main problem for the past 6 years has been consistency. There's only been a few periods in my life where I've worked out consistently for a few months.

    Here's my problem: I took a few months off of the gym because school was getting busy and when I came back I could barely bench 34 kg. Previously, when I worked out I could bench 52kg (3x5), which still bothered me a lot because I could never get to a plate but this is a new low. I'm struggling to bench 34kg for 4 sets of 10!! This, to me, sounds physically impossible. I'm a largeish guy, and my chest definitely has some definition from the years of working out. But there are literal children that are built like toothpicks (no shade) that can out-bench me. Furthermore, when I look at strength standards, they say an untrained 82kg man can bench 55kg. So what the hell is wrong with me?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Chance_Pain
    [link] [comments]

    High protein but calorie deficit?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I weigh 170lb and I want to build muscle. I also have fat on me that I'd like to burn off.

    I can comfortably eat maybe 1800-1900 calories/day, but Myfitnesspal is telling me I need to eat 2800 calories+ a day to maintain my weight. I don't know if I can eat that much!

    I calculated my Basal Metabolic Rate at 1,700 calories/day.

    What would happen if I ate like 1900-2000 calories/day but with high protein?

    submitted by /u/ChineseFountain
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i get a really sharp pain in my shoulders when doing dips?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    As the title reads, I tend to get a really sharp pain in my shoulder whilst performing regular dips. I can perform a few reps and then the pain in my shoulders kicks in. I have been training for about 6/7 months now but avoided dips because of the pain. I'll even get pain whilst doing assisted dips. I train shoulders regularly so i'm not sure why.

    Any help/info would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Youarewhatyoueat7
    [link] [comments]

    Relaxing Yoga at home

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Best Adidas/Nike shoe to the gym?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Treadmill running + weights and machines? (no deadlifts)

    Heard the Solar Boost is good all rounder, what do you wear on your feet? And what's your opinion on the UB19 to the gym?

    submitted by /u/fentyaddict
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment