• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Coronavirus and Exercise

    Beginner Fitness: Coronavirus and Exercise


    Coronavirus and Exercise

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    During this scary time we all should strive for mainting a good, healthy life. With that, a question comes up: "Can I exercise?"

    The answer is: sure you can. Workout at home!

    https://youtu.be/IcouocScfAQ

    Who's at home doing their workouts?

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    Workout Program

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I'm very out of shape and i'm looking for a beginner workout program on youtube. (preferably videos have timers and show how to do exercises) It has to be an at home workout program that i don't need equipment for. thanks

    submitted by /u/daddycakes101
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s get fit

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys If any of you need help o want to know how can you get started on your fitness journey, get strong and build muscle with bodyweight exercises. Let me know and I might be able to help you. Salute

    submitted by /u/edgarbugs23
    [link] [comments]

    Stopped losing lbs when I started incorporating weights into workout and I’m not sure why?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    So I've been going to the gym consistently for the past 4-5 weeks as well as maintained a healthy, caloric-deficient diet. And while I was only doing cardio I was easily losing. Once I started incorporating more weight training into things a couple of weeks ago, the weight loss stopped. I'm still doing cardio as well.

    I feel great and I'm not totally concerned but I wanted to understand why that was? I've googled and searched and found different answers. Is it because I just happened to hit a plateau at the same time? Is it that I need to eat a little more? Is it just my body adjusting to the muscle tears or water retention or something? Help a girl out, y'all.

    submitted by /u/viviobrio
    [link] [comments]

    essential equipment for beginner home training?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I'm about 3 weeks in to a beginner training program and coronavirus is hitting so I'm on lockdown. I don't want to lose my momentum.

    Due to an injury in my elbows it's difficult for me to do certain body weight exercises like push ups.

    What is some equipment I can buy from home to stay fit and continue making progress in lockdown?

    submitted by /u/ChineseFountain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment