• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 08/07/2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 08/07/2021


    Daily Discussion Thread: 08/07/2021

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    With the current mr olympia big ramy, he even let me try to out angle him ��❤️

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Many people have tried to make an ultimate hybrid bodybuilder, but this is the best I one have ever seen. They symmetry and muscle flow is just amazing. Very good editing.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Iain Valliere wins the 2021 Tampa Pro!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    17 yr | Tomorrow starts my 8 week prep for my first ever men’s physique show! Currently 6’4 210lb. What do u think for a teen?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Shit on Me Sunday

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Weekly physique critique thread for feedback and helpful criticism

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Monthly Instagram Follow Thread

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Welcome to the Instagram (or whatever you kids are in to these days) follow thread.

    Tell us about yourself.
    Post your account.
    Follow and follow-back other accounts.

    submitted by /u/iSkeezy
    [link] [comments]

    What is bicep insertion?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I see a lot of ppl talking about it but I do not know what it means.

    submitted by /u/Cudi321
    [link] [comments]

    Is It Possible That I Really Do Just Have AWFUL Chest Genetics??

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Ive always been a skinny guy but Ive been going to the gym for a while now and I'm getting bigger but mainly stronger. However, my chest still looks awful.

    My bench max is ~150 (Not good I know) and my chest literally has no lower definition and minimal size. But then I see dudes I know who weigh like 130 lbs, who say they've never lifted in their life, walking around with super defined (even if not big) chests.

    I don't know if it's postural, genetic, or what but I am really starting to think it's just genetics.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SupresedKillerX
    [link] [comments]

    One week from Midwest Naturals!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment