• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Lacking motivation

    Beginner Fitness: Lacking motivation


    Lacking motivation

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I have worked out on and off forever. I know what to do. How I should eat. What I need to do to lose weight for myself. I am very uncomfortable and unhappy with my current state but I still CANNOT get my butt moving. I start for a little while and then stop. Eat well within my calorie goal and track my food. Then stop and binge. I'm not restricting too much. I'm not cutting out anything. Just eating moderately. Then I get this want to do ALL THE THINGS. But it never lasts. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ktbkitten
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone speak to their experience with Crunch Fitness? Looking to sign as my first gym

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Basically as title says, this gym is really convenient location wise, so have considered joining them. However, have also been a little apprehensive of their mandatory "kick-off" session...

    Can anyone share their experiences with this gym?

    submitted by /u/BoxInTheJack1
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow, what should I start with?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I've never actually been to a non school gym, and I dont wanna ask my friends because I'm both embarrassed and I want to surprise them. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Tyl3rl14
    [link] [comments]

    Starting college soon, want to get back into gym fitness. Any tips?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I move in to my university in two weeks. It has an incredible gym with a pool, running track, etc. I definitely want to use it but I haven't been to a gym in a very long time. I'm also not very good at sticking to routines. Anyone have any tips on how to use the gym effectively so I won't get lazy and stop?

    submitted by /u/JackC1126
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment