• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How do I know I need to take a rest day?

    Beginner Fitness: How do I know I need to take a rest day?


    How do I know I need to take a rest day?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm F, 5'5 and 57kilos, and trying to exercise in earnest for the first time since school! I eat healthily and do 15mins yin yoga every morning.

    I've started a "lower body" workout because I'm WFH and wanted to move my legs more.

    I'm on day 3 and already my legs are so tense it hurts to walk. Is this a normal amount of pain? I am staggering everywhere and crawling up and down stairs! No exaggeration I'm so surprised by how quickly my legs just went, "nope!".

    Should I take a rest day or keep going? Sorry if this is a stupid question I just have no frame of reference.

    submitted by /u/heartpassenger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment