• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 08/04/2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 08/04/2021


    Daily Discussion Thread: 08/04/2021

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    16 years old, 5 7 1/2’. Currently 6 weeks out from my first natural show. Would love some critiquing!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    9 weeks out! Hangin out at 200 lbs. work schedules changed and I’m able to lift at the Mecca every night! Giddy up for real. Don’t know who the camera guy is at the end but he asked and what do I care

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Different sized calves?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I've noticed that my left calf is larger than my right calf after my mom pointed it out. I've always rested my body weight on my left leg and I feel the calf muscles working more in my left leg than my right when I'm walking or running. Is there any exercises I can do in order to increase the size of my right calf or make sure it's getting the same workout as my left calf when running and walking? I'm 19, 6'1" and 148lbs if that matters at all

    submitted by /u/Dewdrinker22
    [link] [comments]

    Illustrative Bodybuilding Book by French Author

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    15 Years ago, I remember a person referring to a very well illustrated body building book written by a french author. It showed different exercises with illustrations of which underlying muscles are getting used. There are no words in the book. Just illustrations of muscle layer of the body with exercise positions. Does it a ring a bell to anyone what this book/author name might be?

    submitted by /u/dreamcoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment