• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: do I really need to do all this micronutrient counting crap?

    Beginner Fitness: do I really need to do all this micronutrient counting crap?


    do I really need to do all this micronutrient counting crap?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I can do calorie counting, as that's on my level, but doing all this percentage shit while eating different sorts of meals just seems like an impossible task for me. How about I just eat a lot of meat, and stay away from heavy carb food? Isn't that good enough?

    And another thing, as long as I'm doing something, as in exercises and such, and assuming that it isn't damaging my lower back or anything, isn't that good enough? You know, once per day, some stretching, some exercise routines for various body parts that I find on YT, and just all around moving about.

    I won't ever overeat, as that just ain't me. At most I'll undereat, but not too often. So my question is, do I really need to overthink this thing? Because looking over the internet, there is just too much complicated stuff out there, while I just wanna indoctrinated this nice lil routine and healthy lifestyle into my life, without too much of a hassle. No to minimal sugars, and some light to moderate exercising. And I promise you, I won't stop.

    So, what are you thinking, is this too lazyboy for your standards?

    submitted by /u/throawaystrump
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question - What Does adding Weight to Lunges and Crunches Add to the Workout?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I'm considering adding weight to these exercises but I'm concerned about maintaining stability as sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my footing during lunges. I don't really understand how the weights make the exercise more beneficial,could someone explain the science behind it?

    submitted by /u/ReusGotzeGuerreiro
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weighted Core Exercises for Progressive Overload at Home

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I currently work my core 4 times a week with a variation of planks twice a week and a variation of crunches twice a week but I have no exercises that use weights. I know the best way to build any muscle is to use progressive overload and I've been increasing the reps and time of these crunches and planks respectively but I've read that some weighted exercises would be better to build the abs. I am also aware that a low body fat is necessary for the abs to show but I'm already quite skinny and eating a lot of protein.

    I'm wondering what the best weighted exercises using home equipment (barbell, dumbells, weight plates) would be, preferably ones that work different areas of the core (ie abs, obliques, serrantus anterior, transversus abdominis). I tried to google it but only really saw exercises using gym equipment and unfortunately I don't live close to a gym. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/ReusGotzeGuerreiro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment