• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Belly is next

    Beginner Fitness: Belly is next


    Belly is next

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm having breast reduction surgery 3 weeks from today. After my recovery I want to start working on my belly. What are some good workouts to start with?

    submitted by /u/NotWillieWanka
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Interested in working out together and keeping one another accountable?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I was just thinking how hard it can be sometimes (especially for beginners) to stay motivated and consistent. So I thought why not have like a group chat for guys who are maybe starting out with the Primer routine for example, or the minimalist routine and we can all be logging our workouts there and keep each other accountable.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Check-6783
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Core Isometric Beginner Pilates Program Effective for Neck and Back Pain Strengthening

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Feedback needed for workout app

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Hey, We are currently developing an app to track and share workouts. If possible can you please read the description and fill out this survey about the app. The survey will only take a few minutes, and in return you can be added to the private beta list. Thanks heaps

    Here is the link https://forms.gle/hkXCq7NHdFYDJgUP9

    submitted by /u/G1BBOyt
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start working out again

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Hey all! I stopped going to the gym April 2020 due to the pandemic. I want to start working out again, but I want to work out at home. I have 0 equipment. I also have a fused wrist so I cannot do anything that required me to have my palms flat on the floor/wall.

    1. Does anyone want to be my accountability buddy? I want to work out 3x a week starting next week then move up to 4x a week after establishing a routine. I will be doing 30 minutes sessions at first then increasing the duration depending on my workout abilities.

    2. Do y'all have any YouTube workout routines you'd recommend? I really need a pre-planned workout at this point so I'm looking at recommendations for ones that can accommodate my wrist.

    Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/or-chid
    [link] [comments]

    Great workout for anyone coming off a recent back injury

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I had a recent back injury in the gym and recovery has been quick so I'm pumped. I did a full series on how I recovered so quickly and I wanted to share with you the first weight training workout I did.

    You can check it out here

    I show you what exercises I picked and why along with critical back pain tips to follow if you have back pain yourself!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Hello community, short video with legs workout based on leg raises.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, legs workout for your training routine, you can also adjust the weight (or without weight) to regulate difficulty level. Below is link on my YT video.

    https://youtu.be/9HvAn-gA158

    submitted by /u/ALsportWorld
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment