• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner bodyweight workouts for safer lifting?

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner bodyweight workouts for safer lifting?


    Beginner bodyweight workouts for safer lifting?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    My job has me lifting heavy (50-100lb) boxes frequently, and I don't have the strength to lift these properly. I've come close to hurting my back from it. So I want to do something about it to keep myself safe (and just make doing my job easier). But I'm not sure where to begin. I don't have any equipment and don't want to go to the gym just yet. I believe I'd want to look at workouts aimed at the back, abs, and arms. Any suggestions or resources?

    For reference, I'm female, 5'9", ~140lbs.

    submitted by /u/a-song-of-icee
    [link] [comments]

    Explanation for a complete beginner.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Help! I have no idea what reps and sets are. No matter how many times I've read or heard explanations it feels like it goes in one ear and comes out the other. Can someone give me a child's explanation without making me feel stupid..

    I wanted to get into fitness and bodybuilding cause I want to have the body type of some of my fav anime characters but it's hard when I cant understand the programs at all.

    Any general tips on how to understand workout programs included with the explanation are more tha. Welcome

    submitted by /u/Occhako
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment