• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Accountability

    Beginner Fitness: Accountability


    Accountability

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.. I am looking for a "friend" to hold me accountable to my healthy eating and fitness goals. If someone is checking in on me, I'm more likely to complete the task. I'm a 34/F who needs to lose about 30lbs that I gained during covid. Thank you so much!!

    submitted by /u/illiteratebutRead
    [link] [comments]

    Bench press: feet planted on ground vs not planted?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I've watched quite a few form videos and all mention that the feet should be on the ground. I'm a short mother fucker and my feet dangle off the bench press. Should I be adjusting this so my feet can touch the ground when performing this? And more practically am I opening myself up to injury not being able to do this? I suspect this could also be related to strength/numbers as well seeing as I'm not able to adequately gain stability and I've seen frequent talk of 5 points needed in the press.

    If this is too advanced of a question let me know and I'll move it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/therapythrowaway1205
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment