• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Bodybuilding: Hard work pays off! Now let’s get this Pro title!!

    Bodybuilding: Hard work pays off! Now let’s get this Pro title!!


    Hard work pays off! Now let’s get this Pro title!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Latest update of Logan Franklin. Tbh most pleasing structure after daddy cbum

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    First ever show, NANBF. Got 2nd in my class. Time to grow and pack on size. 5’7, 20, 118lbs on stage.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    This should probably be here too

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I have stretch marks on biceps near armpits, is this bad?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm a skinny dude, haven't worked out in a year, I'm gonna start this coming week, but I've noticed these weird marks on my arms. They've been there for a year and I don't do much heavy lifting, from what I'm aware.

    submitted by /u/One_Sad_Boi_MAT
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to maintain muscle mass working out 1x per week?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I've reached the point where I'm satisfied with the amount of muscle I've built, but don't have the time to go 5-6 days a week anymore. Just wondering if 1x a week of training would be enough.

    submitted by /u/Funnybuilding
    [link] [comments]

    Huge hips and bodybuilding competitions

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I am 6'6 guy who is going to gym for like 3 months, my shoulders are 58cm wide and my waist from pelvis bone to another is 30cm (whole waist at narrower part are about 75cm) problem are my hips with 95cm. Do i have a chance to compete on mr olympia in classic/men's in a 3-5year?

    submitted by /u/Regular_Sentence5527
    [link] [comments]

    Shots

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    is it cool to mix deca durability with test in the same needle. i'm doing deca test E and test C but don't want to do 3 different shots every monday and friday is it cool to just mix half of the test C with the deca and the other half with the test E (same needle)

    submitted by /u/campbellsoup133
    [link] [comments]

    Anavar with testosterone cycle

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment