• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: how do you lose weight or stay fit when you have an office job?

    Beginner Fitness: how do you lose weight or stay fit when you have an office job?


    how do you lose weight or stay fit when you have an office job?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    i work at 8am-6pm but i usually stay at the office until 7pm because that's the time my partner arrives to come pick me up (his office is almost an hour drive away from where i work). we get home a little before 8pm. i barely have the time to exercise and cook dinner. i also don't have any energy left to do those things because i'm just tired from work. for the people whose job involves sitting in front of the computer all day, how do you lose weight and gain muscles? i'm asian so i have rice for every meal (except breakfast). i feel like i need to mention that i often feel dizzy when my body needs food that's why i always eat. buying healthy food is too expensive that's why i keep eating instant noodles for dinner sometimes. i'm too unhealthy i think.

    any tips would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hac-nocte
    [link] [comments]

    M18 skinny fat but with a bit of muscle definition

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Hello guys, can some of y'all give some tips? I've been working out for 3 months now, I only have access to a 30lbs dumbbells and I'm looking forward to buying a pull up bar. First my split for the past 3 months now is upper and lower split. I've been seeing results on my chest, shoulders and a bit of my back (if y'all are interested to know my routine just lmk) I don't know if I lack calorie intake because I highly focus on my carbs like 60%carbs, 20%protein, 20%others, I cut on sugars and junk foods. Oh btw my weight before I started working out was 51kg, and now I'm at 54kg. Planning to switch a push, pull, leg routine and I recently made a workout plan (if yall want to see it just lmk imma drop it at the comments)will that routine change something for good? Or should I stick to my upper lower split, btw on my leg days, I'm using the whole 30lb dumbbell which I feel isn't enough. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/sketitss
    [link] [comments]

    Trying again to lose weight and get in shape, any advice appreciated

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Around a year ago when quarantine hit, I decided to try eating better and exercising. I've been wanting to do this for years but have always put if off. Also my brother got into great shape so that made me want to as well. I did alright for a couple weeks, but ultimately ended up cracking and going back to eating junk food and being lazy.

    A little about me, i'm male, 23, 5'9 and weigh about 177. So not horribly fat, but enough that I want to lose some pounds. As a kid and teen, I was always very lean and had a great metabolism. I definitely ate better than I do now, but like all kids I loved junk food and desserts. I ate hamburgers/fries/pizza and soda pretty much everyday in high school, but took weight traning and was more active so I was in much better shape. Anyway, like most people, when I go off to college, I discover how real the freshman 15 is. Combining junk food, little regular exercise, and drinking at fraternity parties for 5 years will do that to ya.

    Well, this time I wanna get serious. I've been having some depression lately and sudden anxiety, and not only did I want to do this in the first place, but better diet and exercise is a great way to improve mood and confidence/reduce stress. I've started going on daily walks, eating healthy (eggs, yogurt, fruit for breakfast) (turkey, chicken, fruits and veggies for lunch and dinner. I also want to ease into working out, since last time I tried going right into a fairly intense one with my brother about 6 months ago and paid the price with sore and virtually rock-stiff arms for 3 days. I plan to start lifting small weights at home and do some push ups, crunches and the like before I start hitting the gym.

    Anyway, that's all I can really say. A rather long post for a simple question: what's the best advice for starting to exercise/workout after years of not doing it consistently? Advice of any kind is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ThaAnalAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    How to restart?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Trying to restart exercise after having a kid.my strength stamina and flexibility is definitely lower than Pre- pregnancy.

    Tried to do the beginners workouts from blogilates and they aren't going super well because my inflexibility is stopping me from having good forms.

    Would you reckon that I start with maybe a 30 yoga challenge?

    Edit: my main question was should I focus on flexibility then strength then stamina (ie the sequence of things) :)

    submitted by /u/InterTree391
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner calisthenics

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Hey I've been restarting my calisthenics routine slowly after letting my life spiral out of control lately. I'm 30m and find that motivation to do the workout is lacking much more than in my 20's obviously. What are some motivation tactics or overall routine maintenance things that you could share? I also struggle with irregular sleep (insomnia) so my energy levels are inconsistent.

    Edit: I'm not overweight but would consider myself skinny fat. So maybe underweight? My weight is normal but muscle definition and mass is the target areas.

    submitted by /u/hangin-in-there
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment