• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: help lol

    Beginner Fitness: help lol


    help lol

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    So, for the first time I'm actually comfortable going to the gym regularly. Last week I went 3 times, this week I'm trying to do 4 days. In the past, I would go like once and never go back lol so this is huge for me. I'm trying to get comfortable doing everything, but for right now I'm just trying to get used to the machines. The area where people use the free weights and squat and stuff is still intimidating.

    I know you're supposed to have like a tried and true program, not just have a "list of exercises" as I've seen some people describe it, but can someone tell me if I'm on the right track? For leg day today I did this:

    Glute 4 sets, 8 reps Hip abduction 4 sets, 8 reps reverse leg curl 5 sets, 10 reps Back extension 3 sets, 8 reps Leg Press 8 reps, 4 sets

    I feel like as a beginner this is better than nothing, but if someone has any recommendations to better my workout, I would appreciate it. I can also post my push/pull routine too. Mind you, like I said, im still using machines until I get comfortable with like squatting and stuff lol

    submitted by /u/thucydidestrap726
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely(?) simple workout?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    This is probably a stupid question, but I was wondering, would a workout consisting of a very few simpler exercises like push ups, sit ups, dumbbell curls, bodyweight squats have the same effect as doing more variations on each exercise and more exercise movements in total? For context I'm trying to gain weight and muscle and can't go to a gym.

    submitted by /u/crosleyclock
    [link] [comments]

    Help with finding a good sports bra

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Gaining a belly while bulking! Please help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    23m here, height is 5'8. I'm skinny and a beginner, been 2 months to gym. I have been doing compound lifts and eating in slight calorie surplus. I try to reach my protein goal and consume 85%-90% of required daily protein. Carbs I reach 100%. Fats 70%-75%. 26% of fats is from 400ml buffalo milk I consume daily.

    I have gained muscles clearly, legs, arms, shoulders and chest too but I have a belly also now.

    Is it normal for a beginner? Will I cut down the belly automatically later? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/StreetMadMan
    [link] [comments]

    Does DOMS decrease over time?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Hi :) I (19F) went to the gym on Monday, for the first time since they shut down over a year ago because I was kind of anxious to go back and it was great but my legs have been incredibly sore since. (Not massively relevant but my goal is weight loss through a combination of cardio and strength training).

    I warmed up before and did mostly compound lower body exercises. My legs were definitely a bit sore afterwards but nothing like how they've been since yesterday, I didn't think going up and down the stairs would be such a struggle lmfao.

    I know it's delayed onset muscle soreness but I'm just wondering if this gets better over time as I workout more? I know it's not necessarily something to worry about but it's prevented me from going to the gym today which is kind of annoying.

    submitted by /u/ace24o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment